Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Crazy Hack

I was on the us.west sever and join a game 2v2 my allie had a wierd name cant remeber exactly and both opponents was zerg they attack him later in the game and kill ther mutas ez then they accused him of hacking. he sed they hack 2 and at some point they all agree that they wer hacking. then our opponents units died both of them and all ther units. i asked them wat they done they didnt know so i asked my allie he sed he did it. so i asked him wat hack was that then he sed sumtin like [EDIT] and droped they other 2 from the game. any1 know that hack? leme know

dude that hack sounds so kool :) if ne1 finds out what it is or where to get it ca u tell me 2 plz :) thanks!

LOL

newbs are so guilable..

rofl, no kidding... Many people come to these forums and say that someone was using some 1337 sauce hacks in their games. As far as we know, hacks like these do not exist. For if they did, Blizzard would be ****ED!

rofl, no kidding... Many people come to these forums and say that someone was using some 1337 sauce hacks in their games. As far as we know, hacks like these do not exist. For if they did, Blizzard would be ****ED!

not jokin i wuda had the replay but sc froze wen i tried 2 save it.

sounds like a hack with a drop hack and your opponents prolly killed all of their own units with a suicide hack...

sounds like a hack with a drop hack and your opponents prolly killed all of their own units with a suicide hack...

It is probly a hack with a drop hack but i doubt the opponents cud kill all ther units at the same time. the suicide hack only works on 1 type of unit im hacker 2 and it wasnt them

i think thats annihilation x3 private

i think thats annihilation x3 private

dude then can u move anix3 private 2 the dl section T_T

as we wish

btw guys if i can get ahold of private panic regardless of what those retards say everyone that plays sc is gonna have it h4x0rz f0r3v3r!!!!!!!!!!!

btw guys if i can get ahold of private panic regardless of what those retards say everyone that plays sc is gonna have it h4x0rz f0r3v3r!!!!!!!!!!!

dude u rock T_T. hey is ther a dl section i dont hav acess 2 or sumtin cuz i clicked on link 2 dl some private hack and they sed i dont hav permission 2 view the files :D

Edited by Vengence

maybe cause its VIP or you dont have enough posts

mind you that file is simply a copy of the public version...

and also, I was about to go to sleep the other night, and then I found a way this could happen... You were duped by two guys who were fooling around. They were bopth hacking, and all they had to do was one guy suicide his units, and the other guy say it was actually him. The guy who had his units killed simply had to act like he had no idea how the hell his units died, and then the two of them would have one hell of a big laugh :P

Edited by ViperGTSR3g

It is probly a hack with a drop hack but i doubt the opponents cud kill all ther units at the same time. the suicide hack only works on 1 type of unit im hacker 2 and it wasnt them

Lol ur a dumass. u can easily kill a bunch of units at the same time with a multicommand.

mind you that file is simply a copy of the public version...

and also, I was about to go to sleep the other night, and then I found a way this could happen... You were duped by two guys who were fooling around. They were bopth hacking, and all they had to do was one guy suicide his units, and the other guy say it was actually him. The guy who had his units killed simply had to act like he had no idea how the hell his units died, and then the two of them would have one hell of a big laugh :P

Ya i agree with viper. Its obvious that they killed their own units.

By the way there is hacks that kill your opponents units. But they dont work on bnet at least to my knowledge. THere is even a hack that lets u take controll of your opponents units again this is offline only hack.

yeah, unit kill hack * key.

/take (Annihilation)

Ya that was the one. Lol also that consumer shit (annihilation x2 private with different name) that shit is gay

Ya that was the one. Lol also that consumer shit (annihilation x2 private with different name) that shit is gay

rofl lol lmao seroiously. firstly wats the point of duping me and 2nd both my opponents units wer killed ALL NOT 1 kind ALL DRONES, LINGS etc u cant kill all the diff kinds at once even with multi and in the mean time i did some serching [EDIT] is a hack its private and it only works if the opponents are using public hacks. public mh has a backdoor [EDIT] takes advantage of that and can do wateva not sure wats its capable of tho.. anyway [EDIT] suposetly messes wid u so people hardly use itbut rofl abu the dupe LMAO!!!!!!!!1

I heard of that hack before but I never know the name of the hack, can u send me the name of the hack in pm ? O.O

ok that is insane. Maybe it is real. Man fist it was the new zepher v2.0.0 that hasnt been released yet now i hear of this. WTF is going on.

Maybe it is time for a patch after all.

ok that is insane. Maybe it is real. Man fist it was the new zepher v2.0.0 that hasnt been released yet now i hear of this. WTF is going on.

Maybe it is time for a patch after all.

u spoke 2 soon