Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Spoof Detector

I was just wondering.. Does a Spoofer Detector exist? Y'kno, when someone joins a game it goes /whois the person to tell if they're spoofing or not?

uhh that actually would be easy to make cuz there no flood limit in games.....

Namespoof detectors exist, and they work very well. 100% of the time. I think Penguin Plug in does detet spoofing. I don't know for sure if it has a namespoof detector in it's latest release. But I do know that it had one before. I wouldn't be surprised if it does now.

Yes, they exist. However, not in standalone form nor in public hacks.

Actually penguin plug 0.4.5 is the best anti hack around i hav it but hardly use it. i hav Panic. (not private. want private)

Or you can just do a /whois on them and see if they're in the game.

i.e.

/whois jig

Jig is using Warcraft II:Battle.net Edition in channel op jig.

Obviously, Jig is not in the game.

Edit: Sorry for reviving post, didn't notice til after.

Edited by aiek

newbs...when someone joins a game and it says INVALID NAME...then thats a pretty dead give away....newbs

O.O rofl i just realized that

If it's invalid it means it doesn't exist at all on the server.

You make a name like something common and some probbly made it so techniclly it's a valid name that will have stats if you check their record

And also, the majority of the time in all games I see, it says Too Many Server Requests and never even tells you their record.

meh... search penguin plug for penguin plug -.-

i usually spoof a common name and people dont suspect me unless i join a game with the same name and they'd be like

OMFG TWIN?

rofls i feel ur pain then they ban u cuase there host lol

lol. i once did that with a host and all game the players were like wtf who the fuck is talking. =O

Confuse the hell out of em

Spoof detector would be useless.

1. People can spoof in game channel thing.

2. You would get banned for running all the /who commands.

3. ...

Where can I get Penguin Plug?

Sounds pretty cool

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/Download-...-Bot-t7287.html

for bwlancher

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/Oblivion-t7308.html bwchart the reason i post these to is because bwchart tells if some1 hacking and alot more feauters pplug and this is good i will post pics if need too

Edited by FaH

might be useless in starcraft but in warcraft its not in warcraft there is a program that is called banlist and it has spoof check(auto) and it will alert you... im not to sure if there is one for starcraft

Namespoof detectors exist, and they work very well. 100% of the time. I think Penguin Plug in does detet spoofing. I don't know for sure if it has a namespoof detector in it's latest release. But I do know that it had one before. I wouldn't be surprised if it does now.

yeah they definitely exist some guy started yelling me because i was spoofing, then he said he could own me and i annihilated him x3 style if u kno wat i mean

yeah they definitely exist some guy started yelling me because i was spoofing, then he said he could own me and i annihilated him x3 style if u kno wat i mean

Not exactly...

Penguin Plug in had this feature. Not sure if they are bringing it back. Why would you ask about a spoof detector?

Why would someone want a spoof detector lol you dont like spoofers?