Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

**** BWHACKS!!!!!!!!

Hi i was on bwhacks asking for a maphack source code so my friend could learn to make a maphack and those ****EN FAGS WITH DICKS STUCK UP THERE ASS wouldnt gimme it just said No. then closed thread alot of those ****ers at bwhacks are so stuck up ****en assholes LOL well eeem can someone here gimme the source code either will ill still love Ghoztcraft cuz ****en bwhacks is full of assholes with dicks stuck in there ass's just get meh back i need the source code so my friend can learn to make a maphack.

i doubt any1 here has MH source code, especially for vers 1.14

I have a source code to a maphack... but its not 1.14 by a long shot lol..

Although I understand your frustration toward BWH you have to realize that people in the game hacking community don't just give things out. You have to build your trust and rep with them first.

Please refrain from making posts like this.

~Moved

You're an idiot for asking for a maphack source. There is a 1.10 open source maphack floating around. Maphacks are probably one of the hardest things to make on SC, and no one who asks for the source, will be able to make/improve it.

I agree that bwhacks sucks ;)

ok?just because someone has a maphack source doesnt fucking mean they have to share it with some random guy who joins their forum and they barely even know..I mean honestly,if you fucking invented a time machine and some random fag walked up too you and ask you how you made it,would you tell him?...exactly bitch,you wouldnt...so stfu and dont get made because "the other big meanies wont share their toys"....bitch.......(im not sticking up for bwhacks...)

Dont worrie about him ^ Hes currently enrolled in my anger management class.

Remember plutomic "whosha".

i dont got the source of a maphack, infact i want 1.. lol but... i was looking around in the tutorials on this site, and a while ago, plutomic tried to learn how to hack, and some1 had posted a link to a tutorial on how to create a maphack, this is really old tutorial.. meh, if u want it.. here http://www.ghu.as.ro/ghtuts/snaky2.htm

or do what most have done, try learn by yourself how to make a maphack ;)

ok?just because someone has a maphack source doesnt ****ing mean they have to share it with some random guy who joins their forum and they barely even know..I mean honestly,if you ****ing invented a time machine and some random fag walked up too you and ask you how you made it,would you tell him?...exactly *****,you wouldnt...so stfu and dont get made because "the other big meanies wont share their toys"....*****.......(im not sticking up for bwhacks...)

well ***** im not demanding it im asking if u say no then u say no i said i will not hate Ghoztcraft at all if they said no and wtf did u realy needta post here and that fag in pink my god and u ***** I GOT MAD AT BWHACKS CUZ THEY ALL GOT ANGER PROBLEMS AND FLAME ON ALMOST EVERY POST YOU NEEDTA STFU TELLIN ALL THAT BULLSHIT PFF ****en hoe just stfu stay outa my threads HOE.

Guest Lord-Bren

I Have a StarCraft Version 1.10 Visual Basic Source Project PM meh if yah want it ;)

The only reason you got flamed was becuase of how you asked, and the reason. First of all, you asked for a maphack, and guess how many people do that every week on bwhacks. To you, you just think, oww jess I just wanted to learn how to make a maphack.. ;-\ But to them they see " omg another one". If you made your post longer, and more detailed, and gave a reason, and who you are, etc.. They might take it more seriously. Otherwise your "just another noob" on the site.

Understand?

lol yeah ghozt i understand now and thanks for not throwin in the useless insults like these other a holes and I DIDNT FRAME JOERAY can you tell who was on the radio at the time anyway?

Edited by Apocalypse535

You don't ****ing ask for shit, on any site, retard

I just dont understand how you expect to walk in off the street, and have everyone willing to just hand you a source code, when they don't know you from shit.

welll arn't we all a happy family

**** YOU ***** GO **** YOURSELF NEWB GO FIND ANOTHER SITE I BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR A WHILE AND I BEEN MENCHIONED ON THE RADIO AND ONE OF MY SONGS WAS ON IT SO STFU U STUPID *****ES I DONT GIVE UH **** WHAT U THINK AND **** U DELUCA SUCK MY NUTS U HOE DONT POST IN MY THREADS *****!!!

and champ just stfu i know what im doing and i didnt expect anything i just felt like asking and seeing if someone would so dont put words in my mouth just stfu all u *****es who dont got any usefull info just dont post in my threads u guys are like ****en 4 year olds just stfu and go suck ya binky lil babys.

Edited by Apocalypse535

i do, all the time ^_^

Judging from what I've seen you post in this thread, they were right not to give it to you.

**** YOU ***** GO **** YOURSELF NEWB GO FIND ANOTHER SITE I BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR A WHILE AND I BEEN MENCHIONED ON THE RADIO AND ONE OF MY SONGS WAS ON IT SO STFU U STUPID *****ES I DONT GIVE UH **** WHAT U THINK AND **** U DELUCA SUCK MY NUTS U HOE DONT POST IN MY THREADS *****!!!

and champ just stfu i know what im doing and i didnt expect anything i just felt like asking and seeing if someone would so dont put words in my mouth just stfu all u *****es who dont got any usefull info just dont post in my threads u guys are like ****en 4 year olds just stfu and go suck ya binky lil babys.

How ammusein,learn 2flame properly tool that was a waste of 2mins of my life readin this utter crap.Read what u jst said then ask yourself,whos the 4yr old??????????

Oyer and btw fuk bwhacks that site is such a waste of time,i havent used it in ova a year

Edited by -FIGJAM-

How ammusein,learn 2flame proply tool that was a waste of 2mins of my life readin this utter crap.Read what u jst said then ask yourself,whos the 4yr old??????????

Oyer and btw fuk bwhacks that site is such a waste of time,i havent used it in ova a year

lurn2speel

lurn2speel

iam illiterate :)