Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

new sig

since iam computer illiterate and got no idea about makein sigs if one of u guys has some free time and are willing 2make me a new sig would be greatly appriciated.I dont think i have anythin 2offer in return cept my gratitude but if u think of something i will try and hlp u out.

alls i ask is for figjam 2be somewhere in the pic and who eva makes the sig ther mark underneath the pic(as a show of gratitude)

thxs in advance to anyone who makes me the sig,i leave it upto your creativity

I might be able to make something quick, dust of my old photoshop skills.Anything in particular?Character? Color? Design? Size?

Edited by DeLuca

round the same size as yours would be good,as for the rest i leave it for u 2decide(whateva it is would be better then anythin i could hope 2 make).Cheers bro in advance with whateva u come up with

Hope you like it, attempted do dust off my skills (it's been like 4 months since this sig)

FIGsSigcopy.jpg

:D

EDIT: Oh and Copy this:

[img~]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/Dizz_Nizzle/FIGsSigcopy.jpg[/img] And paste it in your Signature, but then after you paste delete the little ~

Edited by DeLuca

looks sick bro,extremly happy with outcome,way better then what i thought i would get.Now i got wrk out how send it 2my sig :D

being comp illiterate is gay :)

Any time i can hlp u out i owe u cheers again

Oh and Copy this:[img~]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/Dizz_Nizzle/FIGsSigcopy.jpg[/img] And paste it in your Signature, but then after you paste delete the little ~

So Copy from where it sais [img~] TO [/img]

Then paste it into your Signature, (My controls -> Edit Signature)

Delete the first "~" symbol you see (The one in the [img~] )

Press OK, and bada boom, sig is done :D

Edited by DeLuca

thx bro all done and lookin great.Couldnt done it w/o you

Bah it's ok(rep would be appreciated tho...) :D

that what u had in mind or u want something else(u can wrd it and i will add if u like)

neet sig but you are rusty but good job anyways i would have done it but have been bussy sorry.

very nasty boarder