Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft 2

This is a thread about Starcraft.

Since we know Blizzard will never get out a Starcraft 2.

Me and Z(Renegade~) have decided to make our own.

Our Starcraft 2 will be only a mod of the actual thing, but we are goign to add new untsi for each race and if we can figure it out a completely new race.

This is an invitation for any Ghoztcraft members to chip in and help with ideas or knowledge.

Perferrably modding skills and knowledge.

We will of course have to make new graphics for the new units and race.

If this dream and project ever becomes reality many Starcraft players will have a brand new sorta.. game to paly :D

But of course you can't play on bnet with SC 1 ppl because the mod will conflict and drop.

But if we make this we will make a center channel Starcraft 2 for all players.

There will attempt to be a bot in there always.

Any question message me bounder_masta on Yahoo IM.

Or in the GC shoutbox if I'm online. Also if you can't contact me either of those ways, send an email to [email protected] or try to get me at my site http://www.bounderhax.com

sounds interesting

This sounds like a very good idea i wish i had some ideas or knowledge to provide u right now. But i will think about ideas for u guys :D. good luck with it everyone workin on it

****ing SICK! Hmm, lets think of some ideas

Me, Z, and Plutomic got togethe rin a convo and came up with some ideas.

I will keep a record of everything we think of.

The links have a place that can help with it

-new units for each race

http://www.blizzforums.com/showthread.php?t=19

-new races

==hybrid race

==Summoner-like

-new heroes

-terran cloaked meleer-spy

==can become a unit of its choice that it has seen. Other units of same race wont attack except detectors woudl see. or if it attacekd thenm first.

==bombs, kamikaze, CC/Nexus takeover.

-water units

http://www.blizzforums.com/showthread.php?t=1334

-move while burrowed

-infest nexus

-shield generator for toss

-more than one SCV building a building

-select more than 12 untis at a time

-aircrafts die and crash into the groudn causing damage

-more than one SCV building a building

-select more than 12 untis at a time

-aircrafts die and crash into the groudn causing damage

...Kick...ass...lol

Good job on the idea. Should be popluar. Hopefully you don't get Ghozt sued...

Wont get ghozt sued.

because its a Mod :D

As long as we leave the credit and copyright alone they wont care that much.

And if XGhozt dont want to host it he dont have to, I will and he can link :D

There was a thing about some of the nits for SC2, PM me for more of the info from the thing I had found several years ago.

Also everyone.

To make this as realistic as possible.

We'll ahve to edit and fix the editors so that it will cooperate with all the new units and races.

And hell, that will be a bitch too...

LoL

rofl

At first this was nothing but an idea which came out of as drunk rantings from Bounder's mouth. However, inspight of his insanity, came a revolutionary idea. which molded into a new world order.

Or some bullshit like that.

I'm gonna be working on the concept art for the new units. They're not going to be pretty, cuz I'm thinkin up of some ugly looking mother****ers for SC2, Cock-Diesel looking mother****ers, like.... Arnold Schwarzenneger + Shaq = BLAH

I might have a friend that can help you but I dont know how much he could help message me if you want his help.

Actually, you can use some of the skins from some other mods for SC, some look pretty good.

ZOMG WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh wait i got one, make toss units repairable, or give a unit to zerg that can repair buildings like an insfested medic XD

this would be awesome might even persuade them to make the actual game

I doubt it...

Blizzardia jstu a bunch of tards that compltely zoned off Starcraft and Diablo and have centered their full attentino on Warcraft...

Fucking bastards...

well when you think about it, it's no surprise, I mean they make people pay a monthly fee to play WoW, it's more profitable for them to cater to the people that pay to play and leave the old games alone. In time they'll create a way to make a starcraft spinoff that you have to pay to play and they'll give that spinoff their full attention.

All buildings are set to a mineral depot, so that you can still live even if you have like a probe and a pylon ^_^

All biological units have heal, since in real life, anything alive will heal itself anyway.

All terran buildings can fly. :P

i would like too tell everyone that most of those ideas belong too me

naw they were all my ideas blaghhhhhhh

I was going to create a mod like this for Starcraft. I didn't have the time, plus making mods got boring.

chances this will happen is very slim, after bounder mods one unit hell say: Ok guys it took me about 7 hours to do one unit and i dont wana do this any more.

And if he did go on with it it would take a few years, Starcraft2 will prolly be releaced by blizzard

one unit...

if I can figure out how to get into that part of the editing by cheating or screwing around.

it wont take 7 hours.

Unless maybe I have troubl eiwth graphix o.0

moving wile burrowing is just rigged

okay like the equivilancy of that would be, units can see it when it moves so it all works out XD and ill be a beta tester if anything and ill try to help XD also blizzard will NEVER come out with a sc2 its been what? 8 years?

Edited by Solarton