Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Who Hates HG-BOUNDER-X

whoever hates hg-bounder-x just simply say I hate him or I do not hate him. Please also post your thoughts about him if you hate him or not...... Me and HG are curious

PS: Please Express your hate , love , and every other emotion you have for HG-BOUNDER-X

he reminds me of a gay frog that always humps others

;)

ZomG h4x!?

I think hes a confoundedly unsightly menace and a naive, stench-emitting toll on the nerves of those with good taste and decency. lol....jk

At least hes not a whore.

he abuses power, his artwork aint to good, and he flipps out on me for being an emo pussy...no wait i flip out on me for being an emo pussy...... but its all god seeing as how he does some shit right like the sc2 thing... but it is one to talk about what were eating lawl

so far no real hatin

;)

HG is the man.

Sc2 is going to kick so much ass.

^----rofl

I agree He is the man i have no problem with him. THis thread is muy stupido.

FUCK YOU MEL GIBSON!!!!!

Ellos son muy stupidos.

(I think i said that right...)

[offtopic]I agree **** that guy.

"**** jews, Jews started all the wars" Or something like that. What a drunk asswipe[/offtopic]

I'll say it again HG is awesome, he is working his ass off for this new SC2

I agree **** that guy.

"**** jews, Jews started all the wars" Or something like that. What a drunk asswipe

... very random to say in this thread lol....

and no i dont dislike HG

... very random to say in this thread lol....

and no i dont dislike HG

You are the random one here, kiddo.

Wow!

Less people hat eme than I thought.

But most of that is because of SC2...

I know a way to make a lot of people hate me ;)

Stop production on Starcraft 2 right before I'm done :D

That'd piss ya'll off.

okay lets get this straight.... **** MEL GIBSON, **** jews for starting all the wars and causing all this crap,**** a-rabs for being so god damn stupid and mistreating their women,**** republicans for ****ing up the invirment and intrusting everything in god, **** hippies for wasting everyone's time, **** jews again, **** the south for having so many retarded kids, **** emos for whining when their gf broke up with them and cutting themselves,**** petsmart for mistreating fish, **** petco for mistreating every animal they got their hands on, **** walmart for abusing fish, **** PETA for being all around stupid, **** god, **** jesus,**** the jahovah witnesses, and **** foreginers for ****ing up this country more than it all ready is...and **** the goverment

as long as bounder doesnt fit into one of those catigories idc whatever

also **** micheal jackson for being a petifile

bounder = 1337

as simple as that

This thread is weird. Hg is a cool guy, although he tends to be WAY to hard on himself.

i hate him

i kept trying to be nice to him. at first, i gave a bad first impression (usually on accident or bad coincidence) so he decided to act like a jerk to me no matter what. time after time of just trying to talk with him, he continued to act like an ass to me, so im fed up with him and have given up.