Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Who Hates HG-BOUNDER-X

I loathe bounder, he is a pimple on the ass of society, we must buy some acne cream and get rid of him and do it now before he starts an outbreak and calls up all the rest of the pimples on the backside of society..... oh wait xthar's already here damnit, too late.

Edited by DJ Hell Kloud

poply...

I hated you because you always messaged me when my fuckingstatus was busy...

And then that day you invited me to a fucking conference 100 fucking times...

wow? ok!... i message you about moderating Ghoztcraft (your job) when u said u were busy. i guess i shud just not tell you when something needs to be dealt with on Ghoztcraft and ur the highest ranking person online. and i already explained that invite thing, but u keep bringint it up.

each time u bring up why u hate me its always that damn thing. im done with you, u die, i dont care anymore u keep acting like a jerk to me and i doubt anything i do will change ur opinion about me.

Edited by Poply

stop messaging me with pointless shit...

That problem was not in my jurisdiction!

Gawd fuck nutz I fucking told you that.

That is up to the fuckign admin or the moderator of that fucking forum.

you're stupid. i dont deal with files on the site. that topic was there by error in the first place.

let me use a (rough) analogy: say if i had a basket full of oranges for 50 cents, and a basket full of apples for 1 dollar, if some1 puts an apple in the orange basket im not going to sell it for for 50 cents (the orange price).

HG is ok I suppose I never really talked to him. But I can see why Poply hates him. (sorta) But To get respect you gotta show respect. -50cent.

(off topic) Oh and when do you think that SC2 idea of yours is comin out?

You still didn't answer me if you wanted my friends help he's really good at makin mods and stuff like that.

Edited by Azn Hero

****ing lawlroflmfao kloud thats ****ing hillarious... ROFLCOPTER LOLLERSKATES LAWLLAWATAR.... okay im done... kloud your an admin on his site or soemthing like that right? lol irony LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL... but by all means xthar is the worst out of all both hes like the overmind of pimples on the backside of society

yes...bounder can be annoying sometimes because he doesnt know how too stfu and just listen

...Starcraft 2 is on hold until I can get an Original SC CD To reinstall and downgrade to 1.10 so that I can hav emore options while editing.

And poply...

I'm not messing with something I know nothign about.

That's why I never EVER go in Diablo II, Warcraft II CS or any of those gameing forums.

In fatc I have them all hidden so I can't see them...

you dont have too know about a fucking game...your job is too keep spam too minimum...and too keep threads in order...just because "you dont feel like it" or "iunno" doesntg cut it...omfg...i wish i was still a mod...appariently nobody here knows how to be a mod..everyone here just abuses there power to threaten people or too show off...

i hate him because he dont deserv his right as globalmod. he abuses is power and a buch of other reasons that im not in the mood to type out

i havent really seen him abuse his power....and techincally he does deserve it....you are the one who doesnt deserve to be a mod <_<

Who the **** deleted my post?

Like I said, I hate HG-Bounder alot. He is annoying and is a pest that just won't die, like a cockroach.

you dont have too know about a ****ing game...your job is too keep spam too minimum...and too keep threads in order...just because "you dont feel like it" or "iunno" doesntg cut it...omfg...i wish i was still a mod...appariently nobody here knows how to be a mod..everyone here just abuses there power to threaten people or too show off...

[cough]*bounder*[/cough]

I dont abuse my power ever...

I don't even hardly use dmaaing parts of my power

and plutomic

it wasn't fuckign spam he was talkign about

it was something I had no knowledge about and thus could not make a decision

And whether or not I deserve Global Mod is all up to XGhozt

Hey bounder did you see sol's reply? I think he thought I was serious rofl Anywho that was fun and all but Bounder already said it to gloop, I can't hate him he helps me learn about d2 modding. and xthar's a cool guy when he decides to be.... which is hardly ever.... BUT when he controls his temper he's cool shit so quit bashing him all the time and he might learn to be respectful!

And whether or not I deserve Global Mod is all up to XGhozt

IMO XGhozt should of never even let you be a mod. He should of killed you in your sleep.

this coming from a guy with 7 posts. It's nice to know you can judge people after only spending 4 days.... oh wait.... you might be one of the people he banned and created a second account aren't you? Hmmmmm... well I'll wait for a reply

I hav enever banend someone and left them banend

The longest I ever banned someone was for a day

and he's just got mental problems

how the fuck can you hate someon you dont know?

this coming from a guy with 7 posts. It's nice to know you can judge people after only spending 4 days.... oh wait.... you might be one of the people he banned and created a second account aren't you? Hmmmmm... well I'll wait for a reply

Wrong junior. Don't judge a book by its cover, and I know HG from when he used to be at BWH. So yes I know HG stfukkthxbi.

whoop de do

Fuck BWHacks

all you get there is bitched at

no matter how smart of posts I amde I always got bitched at

I made a few intelligent psots, got bitched at, and started making dumbshit posts in the flame board

And why doe sanythign on BWHacks have anything to do with anything or anybody here?

whoop de do

**** BWHacks

all you get there is *****ed at

no matter how smart of posts I amde I always got *****ed at

I made a few intelligent psots, got *****ed at, and started making dumbshit posts in the flame board

And why doe sanythign on BWHacks have anything to do with anything or anybody here?

I'll stick around to see if you've been better since the last time I saw you post.

whoop de do

**** BWHacks

all you get there is *****ed at

no matter how smart of posts I amde I always got *****ed at

I made a few intelligent psots, got *****ed at, and started making dumbshit posts in the flame board

well, some1 asked about how they would know you, and he gave an asnwer. the asnwer was related to bwh, so... there you go :P

...I mean what happened on BWHacks

He based his judgement solely on what has happened in the past like 5 months ago on BWHacks.

In which has no bearing on why he should hate me here or not,

junior, that's funny, I can tell by your posts you have about the mentality of ohhh... I'll give you about 14 years old. Take your own advice, don't judge a book by it's cover, you've not known bounder for quite a while and still you judge him, I believe they call that a double standard of morality in lamens terms a catch 22 or in words that you might understand ironic.... wait I should dumb it down just a little more... you're telling someone else not to do something after doing it yourself. Thanks for playing, we have some lovely parting gifts for you but you don't deserve them so we'll be keeping them :P