Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Who Hates HG-BOUNDER-X

junior, that's funny, I can tell by your posts you have about the mentality of ohhh... I'll give you about 14 years old. Take your own advice, don't judge a book by it's cover, you've not known bounder for quite a while and still you judge him, I believe they call that a double standard of morality in lamens terms a catch 22 or in words that you might understand ironic.... wait I should dumb it down just a little more... you're telling someone else not to do something after doing it yourself. Thanks for playing, we have some lovely parting gifts for you but you don't deserve them so we'll be keeping them :P

I plan to see how hes changed. Relax child.

Hell stop fighting in my hate thread biotch!

This about me and the peeps who hate me

:P

junior, that's funny, I can tell by your posts you have about the mentality of ohhh... I'll give you about 14 years old. Take your own advice, don't judge a book by it's cover, you've not known bounder for quite a while and still you judge him, I believe they call that a double standard of morality in lamens terms a catch 22 or in words that you might understand ironic.... wait I should dumb it down just a little more... you're telling someone else not to do something after doing it yourself. Thanks for playing, we have some lovely parting gifts for you but you don't deserve them so we'll be keeping them :P

cant help but point out that you're doing the same thing to him.

this faggit should ****ing die some one ****ing kill him hes a ****ing loser ass moron HG BOUNDER!!!

wow, since when is bounder a global mod?

cant help but point out that you're doing the same thing to him.

You reap what you sew poply and he's sewn hostility.

I've bene Global Mod for over a week

and iphear is jsut pissed off because I banned him for spamming

Well not to piss anyone off, but it seems kinda like a minor thing here. I don't know why you guys are fighting about it.

I haven't seen HG abuse his powers.

lol the only time he banned me was for the pan penis and the jesus on the cross LOL still funny rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bounder isn't half as annoying as all you idiots *****ing about him. Shut the hell up.

Macintosh Comercial By Apple computers

Edited by Ryan

Mac: I'm a Mac

PC: And I'm a PC

*PC sneezes*

Mac: Gezhuntit, You OK?

PC: No, I'm not okay. I have that new virus that's going around.

Mac: Oh yeah the one...

*PC sneezes*

PC: You better stay back there, this one's a doozie.

Mac: That's OK I'll be fine.

PC: No, no, do NOT be a hero, last year there were 114,000 known viruses for PC's

Mac: PC's.... but not Macs

Ryan: Of course not, Mac's don't need viruses to f*ck up. That's overkill.

*roaring laughter, comercial ends*

Fin

und why is dis in mah haet tread?

lolz pwned macs are the suck :D

HG-BOUNDER-X imo, is the shit, I'll say it again and again.

How can someone hate this guy? He's making StarCraft 2! :P

I want to see some proff of someone hating this guy, written proof.

und why is dis in mah haet tread?

because I hate you

Edited by DJ Hell Kloud

:)

Well if he felt that you needed to be banned then he was doing his job. Ghozt follows up to make sure we are all being fair.

did you guys notice everyone who hates bounder has like 10 posts or is a complete uber j00b

You people are all idiots. Yes, every last one of you. No amount of *****ing is going to make Casper demod him, just like no amount of my *****ing will get Xthar demodded. You all are more 10 times more annoying than Bounder is; why? Because you make dumbass threads like these. Flames are meant to humiliate, which these are not. So they're pointless. Go find something better to do than ***** about staff that obviously don't care about your *****ing.

You people are all idiots. Yes, every last one of you. No amount of *****ing is going to make Casper demod him, just like no amount of my *****ing will get Xthar demodded. You all are more 10 times more annoying than Bounder is; why? Because you make dumbass threads like these. Flames are meant to humiliate, which these are not. So they're pointless. Go find something better to do than ***** about staff that obviously don't care about your *****ing.

according to that logic, you're no better than them/us (depending on how u classify me). in my defense, i didnt make this thread, and would never make a thread like this, and yes... enough *****ing from the right people would probly get some1 demodded.

How many threads have I seen about Xthar? He hasn't gotten demodded yet.

Xthar's been demoted several times, you probably haven't been keeping track so I'll let you off easy this time but next time research your statements.

Xthar's been demoted several times, you probably haven't been keeping track so I'll let you off easy this time but next time research your statements.

I know he's been demoted at least once, that I've seen personally. How exactly did you 'let me off easy'?

he abuses power, his artwork aint to good, and he flipps out on me for being an emo pussy...no wait i flip out on me for being an emo pussy...... but its all god seeing as how he does some shit right like the sc2 thing... but it is one to talk about what were eating lawl

You emo little pussy.

Want a candy bar, fat boy?

With that being said, why is he back where he started? If he's been demoted so many fuggin' times, why is he back up their again?

Edited by Sgt. Snoo Snoo

Casper lost his block button, duh. It's the only way to make an idiot shut up, give him what he wants.

Edited by Gamepin126