Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

N64 Controller

I'm wondering, because it's really retarded how I can't run in any game I play on my sweet good 'ol N64 <_<.

(I have xbox and gamecube, N64 is not my only system, lol)

I still enjoy playing classic games like mario, ssb, starfox, maybe some glover.

All these games I have to walk, I can't run, unless I pry the joystick up and then jam it upwards, and break the tip of my thumb in the process, lol.

Is there a way to manualy go in and fix it? I tried 2x already and broke 2 controllers...I tried replacing the joystick with Nintendo's Super Pad, which that joystick was perfect.

It didn't work, because they were two seperate joysticks. And the Super Pad's Z, and B buttons didn't work, so scratrch that out of there :/.

lol. buy another controller? (if they still make them) i hated how the n64 controller's joystick went limp after so many uses.

just get an emulator and use ur pc, if u have a controller for ur pc( i do) some wingman shit . but u can use that and play a good emulator for n64 is Pj64 it's got tuns of games freez files and to top that it has countless plugins so all ur controllers will work for this program. if u use it, hf.

the arrows were too away from the controller

My comp can't even handle a GBA Emulator.

(I'm serious)

And also, they don't sell N64 controllers :-/

They sell N64 controllers, you just have to go to a gooder place. Gamestop has a whole bunch of crap I got a new snes controller there. Go to Gamestop or Gamecrazy because they sell so much old stuff, They have a rack of NES Games lol 19 cents 1 game was for (DuckHunt). They have controllers I bought a new N64 controller about 2 months ago because the control stick sucks...

Lol but everything is "used" so test the control stick before buying it. They try to package it tight so you won't be able to tell how good it is though.

Edited by Roy

That's my point, I would need a brand-new controller, hot n fresh. I'm getting N64 emulator for my xbox though, so it's ok.

They sell N64 controllers, you just have to go to a gooder place. Gamestop has a whole bunch of crap I got a new snes controller there. Go to Gamestop or Gamecrazy because they sell so much old stuff, They have a rack of NES Games lol 19 cents 1 game was for (DuckHunt). They have controllers I bought a new N64 controller about 2 months ago because the control stick sucks...

Lol but everything is "used" so test the control stick before buying it. They try to package it tight so you won't be able to tell how good it is though.

yeah...not worth goin to gamespot

Plutomic helped me with modding my xbox, he's the shit. Can't wait until I get it up and running tomorrow. N64 games on xbox :(

how the fvck did you pull that off