Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I am in need of a very large Harddrive.

Hello peeps...I am the one an only plutomic that you all know and love...and anyways im in need of some hardware..more specific a harddrive...even more specific a harddrive around the 50-300 gig range..i know its a bit much but if you have a couple laying around,why not help a friend:)

harddrive must be lockable/unlockable...and yea...i cant give you much for it,beside like 20 bucks and helping you mod an xbox...

LOL so basically you want a huge harddrive for free? IM sure people are going to jump at the chance to go for that offer.

its me...who wouldnt want too...?

LOL yeah I forgot to include that part in the deal. Now it is pretty much an offer that people can't refuse. LMAO

You have a better chance of having $100 bills growing off th tree in your back yard, then getting a free 750 gig hard drive.

LOL thats what I am trying to get him to realize. That on top of the fact that he usually pisses people off.