Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Of All The Topics I Posted Here

Just to let you know I have not created these ideas. Most of them were created by The Jolly Roger. Please if you like his ideas you should by the book called The Anarchist CookBook. Please read these topics or the book on for interest. Please do not try these at home or your neighbors ect. If you get hurt it aint my fault. Blame yourself for doing these stupid tutorials. Cause no one in the right mind would do such a thing. Would you? Please Give Jolly the credit and not mine. If you would like to purchase his book just type The Anarchist Cookbook in google. You better hurry before it gets banned.Also of course only do this if your a professional chemist. Please use them only for learning purporses and do not go out and make something like that only if you have a permit. These are tuts just interest your mind not to go balistic. This could get you jailed or juvey or prison of course depending on the case.

Your Legal Rights

Because you possess this little collection of mostly illegal concepts, you should be aware of your legal rights IF arrested (hey, it happens to the worst of us).

Your Legal Rights are:

1.Have a hearing before a magistrate or judge, as soon as possible after you are arrested.

2.Be notified of the charges against you.

3.Have a reasonable bail set, if bail is granted.

4.Have a FAIR, IMPARTIAL trial by jury.

5.Be present at all stages of the trial.

6.Confront your accusers. (without the baseball bat)

7.Have your lawyer cross-examine the witnesses.

8.Have your lawyer call on witnesses on your behalf.

9.Be tried for a crime only once.

10.Receive neither cruel nor unusual punishment if you are convicted of a crime and sentenced.

NOTE!!!: These rights are for after you are arrested, and do not include the reading of the rights, etc. If these rights are violated in ANY way, that may be cause for a mistrial, or even total release.

How The Law Protects Juvenile Offenders

Juveniles accused of breaking the law are granted some special rights intended to protect the, because of their age. If a juvenile is charged with a crime punishable by a term in a reform school or juvenile detention facility, he is assured the right to:

1.Remain silent, and not incriminate himself/herself.

2.Be placed in quarters separate from adult offenders while being held in custody.

3.Be notified before a hearing of the charges against him.

4.Be released to his parents or guardians after signing a written promise to appear at his trial (unless the child is likely to run away and not come back to court unless he is dangerous or may himself be in danger if sent back home).

5.Be tried at proceedings that are closed to the public.

6.Have a record of the proceedings made, in case one is needed for a future appeal.

7.Be represented by a lawyer.

8.Have a lawyer appointed by the court if he cannot afford one.

9.Confront his accusers.

10.Have his lawyer cross-examine witnesses.

Again, these rights are for after you have been arrested.

Edited by ChaosityX

someone needs to remake a building stack hack like there was 2 years ago, because that was tight as FAWK :devil:

no we need to make a patch patch

undos all the patches that blizzard has put out

ahhaha

making bnet even worse than when it was back in the days of stack hack

There is a stack hack, now stay on topic..

iv learned theys like 3 years ago when i started illigal activity lol