Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

ALT + TAB

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone else had this problem... When i'm playing broodwar, i tend to alt + tab a lot so i can talk to my friends on msn or aim, but once i press alt + tab MY WHOLE SCREEN GOES BLACK. Programs are still running i still hear people msging me on msn and aim and my music on aim. But i just can't see anything my screen goes pitch black!!!! IT IS SO ANNOYING i end up restarting my computer i just don't know what to do =(

ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

THNXS GUYS

I don't think u can fix that unless ur computer is fast. I wouldn't be alt + tabbing like every few secs. just some time

Ctrl+Alt+Esc Try that, that's how I minimize BW (I bet you 20 bucks my comps a more peice of shit then yours...)

when i alt tab my comps faster than urs i bet lol but when i maxamize it shows the join and quit and stuff but the windows all fed up for instance i can still see my background and play sc at the same time only the units will show up its funny watching rines running all over my desktop

shitty? or is it a good comp?

Edited by Ruler_of_war

ruler, when that happens press quit, minimize from the game, then maximize it again. Works for me when that happens. but my comps a piece so idk..

or, (when the screen's black) press ctrl+alt+del, and end the process "Brood War" Everything should look really dis-colored, and really big, but you should be able to manage.

Try pressing the Windows key, thats what I use because I get that same problem somtimes.

thnxs for the advice guys, i tried everything it still happens, BUT i did update my drivers for my vid card now it rarely happens but it does occur once in awhile, better than nothing!

SO if anyone else is having the msae problems try updating your drivers =P

thnxs again guys!