Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Madden-oliday

So is anyone here a big fan of the video game Madden? I can't wait for it to come out. Its kind of a love/hate relationship though...LOL. I always hate it at first when I am trying to figure out the new stuff that they added. Then when I master It I love it, then I start hating it again when after a few months of playing online a lot of the people on there start using the damn exploit plays that always work... Although its not my favorite game, I always get excited when it comes out.

Heres a good look at it!!

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/811/811...mg_3825611.html

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/811/811...mg_3825622.html

i love madden...but i hated the new controls

Well last years sucked because all they did really was take a bunch of stuff out of the game...LOL. for 360 anyways.

This years is going to be great!!! I hope...LOL

It better, i'm a football fan :D, also a player

Who knows...I was pissed when they got exclusive rights on football. They have no competition. In my opinion madden was getting kinda played out. But I like it when it comes out because I want to play football videogames...You know?

i personally dont know any1 that plays madden, but it seems like a really boring game and the same game every year. all they do is update the roster and charge u another 50-60 bucks. on gamespot ppl always blame the casuals that keep on buying madden, since just about every1 hates madden.

LOL no one hates madden, and the troublesome thing is that you don't know anyone who plays it. See sportsfans play it, and there is nothing casual about it since many play that game in national tournaments. They have been making that game since the Snes and the Genesis. It is a gaming icon. Over the past few years they have done many more things with the game than just updating the rosters. But see here you are making generalizations on something that you have no knowlage in whatsover. Many hardcore gamers love madden. I am one and I have many friends that have themselves been into football/sports games on video for many years. See hardcore gamers try and master every genre of game.

LOL no one hates madden, and the troublesome thing is that you don't know anyone who plays it. See sportsfans play it, and there is nothing casual about it since many play that game in national tournaments. They have been making that game since the Snes and the Genesis. It is a gaming icon. Over the past few years they have done many more things with the game than just updating the rosters. But see here you are making generalizations on something that you have no knowlage in whatsover. Many hardcore gamers love madden. I am one and I have many friends that have themselves been into football/sports games on video for many years. See hardcore gamers try and master every genre of game.

sounds like an excuse for liking madden. i know alot of people that hate madden, and ive done nothing to influence it.

sports fans = casuals

lol sports fans are not casuals, actually sports fans are a huge majority, and there are many hardcore gamers that like madden.

sports fans are generally.... sports fans, not gamers. casuals are also obiously the majority of video game buyers. im not arguing that alot of ppl like madden, im just giving my opinion. lets leave it at that.

But how is it any different than me saying that you could make the same argument about Halo players? You always bring up these arguments because of what someone else said, never by your own experiences. You see there are many hardcore gamers that play madden or like sports. Just as there are many who dont. You could make the same argument about anything in the world.