Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ps3, Wii, or Xbox 360?

Wii, Ps3, Xbox 360  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Nintendo's Wii
    • Sony's PlayStation 3
    • Microsoft's Xbox 360

I'd pick the PS3 over any other them simply becuase of the controller. I'm not a big console guy but I tried to play on the other ones and I'm just more suited for the ps3 controllers.

and all the bad shit I hear about Xbox 360, and my friends having to ship it back becuase something broke, I don't feel comfortable forking over several hundred dollars for something like that.

The wii is just gay2.gif

PS3 is just fail.

motivator3735810.jpg

Oh and all that "bullshit" about Xbox 360 breaking all the timei s just "Bullshit".

My Xbox 360, one of the first ones, still runs today. It has been running for about a week now with no problems. All of you Sony fan boys have your mouth so far on Sony's cock its not even funny. When the PS3 comes out with the same amount of games as the Xbox 360, then I will consider it a console. Right now it is just basicly a fucking computer. So DO NOT EVER SAY AGAIN THAT THE PS3 IS THE BEST "CONSOLE" OUT RIGHT NOW! AS FAR AS IM CONSERNED IT IS ONLY A COMPUTER! NOT A CONSOLE! A COMPUTER! 250 games.... Sheesh.

Well I can agree with you that on a mass scale it may not be that bad but when I personally know at least 6 friends that have had to ship there Xbox back.. can't exactly be called bullshit. perhaps a bad batch?

Although I'm not sure about the PS3. you might be right i dunno.

PS3 is just fail.

Oh and all that "bullshit" about Xbox 360 breaking all the timei s just "Bullshit".

My Xbox 360, one of the first ones, still runs today. It has been running for about a week now with no problems. All of you Sony fan boys have your mouth so far on Sony's cock its not even funny. When the PS3 comes out with the same amount of games as the Xbox 360, then I will consider it a console. Right now it is just basicly a fucking computer. So DO NOT EVER SAY AGAIN THAT THE PS3 IS THE BEST "CONSOLE" OUT RIGHT NOW! AS FAR AS IM CONSERNED IT IS ONLY A COMPUTER! NOT A CONSOLE! A COMPUTER! 250 games.... Sheesh.

No it isn't.... Microsoft even admitted to the console having problems...So,ide like to know how it's bullshit.. Just because your's never broke doesn't mean everybody else has been lying.

Edited by plutomic

I have like 5 friends with 360's and they never broke you dumb fuck.

I have like 5 friends with 360's and they never broke you dumb fuck.

oh wow

5 out of probably a million cases...

Simply put,jsut because it never happened to you,doesn't make it bullshit..Its not like we are talking about a myth.. People's xbox's have broken... People have gotten the 5 rings of death..

Is AIDS bullshit? No,it's real

I seriously hope that "you dumb fuck" comment wasn't directed towards me. I merely stating a point in my local area. There is nothing ignorant about my comment.

I prefer computers over console anyways.

The Wii is best for me. It's graphics aren't quite up to par with 360 but the interactivity makes it fun, though it is duller with out friends, I still prefer it.

My friend has a Wii. They have some bizarre stuff. One game it seemed like the developer was high on LSD when he came up with it.

free internet, ps3. more active gameplay nintnedo wii.cool graphics and fast uploads xbox 360

id probably go for xbox 360 since GTA4 is coming out

First off 360 atm has the most games and the graphics are about the same as PS3. Second PS3 isn't doing so hot because they are still making PS2 games and why spend like $500 if you can play all the games on your PS2. Third Wii is fun and all put it is kinda limited on game play and is very difficult to get use to and also kinda dangerous (I was playing at my friends house and got hit a lot of times and we were playing baseball :/). Thats why 360 wins and just to add insult to injury Halo series alone makes 360 worth it.

This topic is done. PS3 lost, deal with it you Sony fan boys. PS3 is done, there is nothing you can say to back up the PS3. I do not want to hear about the stupid statistics and how great the free online is, PS3 just plain sucks. No games, it sucks. The only game I want to play on the PS3 is Resistance. That is it. All the other games suck. Killzone one sucked so why make a second one? PS3 LOST! DEAL WITH IT! I'd rather go buy a PS2 instead of a PS3.

No Xbox 360 Wins. :)

:D HOW DARE YOU OPPOSE XGhozt!!!!

Sorry XGhozt, but....

Xbox 360 ftw! :D