Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ps3, Wii, or Xbox 360?

Wii, Ps3, Xbox 360  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Nintendo's Wii
    • Sony's PlayStation 3
    • Microsoft's Xbox 360

So, tell us what you all think!

Include your opinion on graphics, price, proformance, and games. Or whatever else you want to add in!

I got my vote on the Xbox 360

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion...says it all.

Price is good, 300$, or 400$.

It's definitely a kick-ass system :thumbsup:

Wii, I have friends with 360's and xbox are only fun if they're modded, Wii looks fun.

I voted for PS3; should be good graphics (which will keep improving the longer its out), price is high but not unreasonable, should have good performance, but the games that barely push it above the Wii for me is the Final Fantasy franchise and the Disgaea franchise. Metal Gear Solid 4 and Halo 3 are on equal footing for which one I want to play more along with SSBB being on equal footing with Assassin's Creed (AC would be higher up then SSBB in my eyes but going online in super smash bros. with my friends is gonna kick it up a notch).

LOL i do not think you should bank the 360 on Oblivion. I was actually disapointed in that game very much. I mean only two voices for the characters? LOL. Very bland for the most part considering its supposed to be next gen...

Yeah 360 is ok. I have just been dissapointed with the lack of games that they have come out with since the console launched. There haven't been many worth-while games...

Well voices are one thing, graphics are another..There is so much to that game, and I practically shit my pants when I saw the red sky when you come close to a gate, lol.

I personaly love that game, graphics are sweet. And working with the Dark Brotherhood, THEN KILLING THEM! lol

I just think the 360's price alone will get more people to buy it than the PS3, only die-hard fans will buy it so early(600 bucks in PSM...)

Wii all the way, it will have to most intuitive gameplay and awesome games + the Virtual Console that lets you dl Old Nintendo games +browse the internet, and to add to all that it will only cost At The Most 200$. Nuff Said.

LOL i do not think you should bank the 360 on Oblivion. I was actually disapointed in that game very much. I mean only two voices for the characters? LOL. Very bland for the most part considering its supposed to be next gen...

strange, i remember each race having their own voice, each story character having their own voice, the gods having their own voices and male and females having diff voices. i hope u have fun with motorstorm and "teh halo killah" (resistance) cuz they look like garbage to me.

well that is weird because they have very few voices for the npcs poply and there are many message boards that have peopole complaining of the same thing. Notably a huge thread in consoletalk.com and on BWH. It was just my opion that is should have been more in-depth for next gen. Its not that I hated it, i just didn't think it was that great.

wii because ps3 will be really expensive like althought it will have good graphics. 360 i have friends who have 360 but they dont like it that much. wii will be kick ass because it will be affordable and im sure it will have some great graphics

Well i just think that except for a few gimmick games the wii will have a hard time keeping up with the huge games that will come out for the 360 and ps3. Wii might have some good support at first, but I think it will die off after 360 and ps3 have more titles to choose from. Part of the problem with 360 is they haven't really came out with that many games, let alone good ones the past year.

WII WIILL WIIN

Well i just think that except for a few gimmick games the wii will have a hard time keeping up with the huge games that will come out for the 360 and ps3. Wii might have some good support at first, but I think it will die off after 360 and ps3 have more titles to choose from. Part of the problem with 360 is they haven't really came out with that many games, let alone good ones the past year.

correct me if i'm wrong, but 360 and wii (not positive about wii) have more games in development than the ps3. the problem i see about the ps3 is that there are no good exclusive games coming out for it at all. sureley not enough to spend $600 on it.

Well the problem is there are some very great exclusives comming out. Highlighted by games that you automatically don't like just because they come out for sony. But I will say that every time Nintendo releases a new console(since N64) there are limited good titles available at launch. There is no argument that the 360's library the past year has been dissapointing. Even huge 360 fans say the same thing..

Well, definitely the PS3 won't have many buyers for a while. As I said, Only die-hard PS fans will buy it when it's that high of a price.

By the time the PS3 even comes out, I bet Microsoft will lower their price off the 360, just to piss Sony off. I would say maybe 20-50 bucks. Already as is, the core 360 packagae is half the price of the PS3.

The Wii has some good titles coming out, ssbb, zelda: twilight princess, definitely a new mario. This will be some war, indeed.

I voted for the 360 because I've always loved Xbox but really theres nothing special about the 360, not that they didn't change it, but theres nothing mind blowing about it, other than its modding potential.

my vote is goin ps3 cause big playstation fan.. wii look retart it and xbox got it but so so

Wii Win.

PLAYSTION IS THE WINNER OF CONTEST DING DING DING CHAMPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wii, Ps3, Xbox 360

Which one?

Nintendo's Wii [ 5 ] ** [29.41%]

Sony's PlayStation 3 [ 5 ] ** [29.41%]

Microsoft's Xbox 360 [ 7 ] ** [41.18%]

:) XBox 360 FTW! ^.^

helll no 2 my eye its playstation is the winner <<<ps3 is the udispute Champion<<<<<<<<

That's just cuz it has blu-ray discs... :/ Other than that, I couldn't care less about HD.... So the 360 is for me ^.^