Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Overrated or Underrated?

Over/Underrated  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Consoles

• PS2 Overrated
    • PS2 Underrated
    • XBox Overrated
    • XBox Underrated
    • Gamecube Overrated
    • Gamecube Underrated
  2. 2. Most Overrated Game or Series

• Final Fantasy
    • Grand Theft Auto
    • Halo
    • Fable
    • Resident Evil
    • Super Smash Bros

What console was overrated or underrated the most and why? Also what series was overrated the most and why, and which specific game in the series paticularly made you feel that way?

The gamecube was the most underrated in my opinion because when talking about it people only talk about the bad games that came out for it or they talk bad about a game that was actually good.

Halo 2 won it hands down for me cause its only great aspect was online play, which isn't what I bought the game for, and people make it out to be a god amoungst games. Final Fantasy as a series deserves its glory except for FFX, when compared to the earlier FF's, it was downgraded in everything except for graphics.

The cube is definitely under rated, it has such good games. SSBM, all the mario games, zelda etc... It's sleek like design, takes the compact disks, the thing's awesome!

Also, I think Halo is fucking insanely over rated.

Halo PC Just sucks, it's so laggy 24/7. Unless you're the host of your server, you will most likely suck ass.

Halo 2 is alright, better than halo PC hands down, but the game itself was so short, and not really as exciting as I thoght it would be.

Those are my votes/oppinions o.0

gamecube under rated

final fantasy over rated.

I will say that Gamecube is rated where it needed to be it wasn't that great of a system.

So if we keep the argument to consoles like you stated earlier....The turbo Graphics 16 is the most under-rated. It was a great console with great games, color, and sound. It also featured credit card style games that could work in both the console and the handheld. Very cool for the times indeed.

The thing that kept it down was marketing in the United states, and the fact that you had to buy to many damn extras. I loved that system and still play it to this day.

I think I will close the poll on the 24th or the 25th.

Whats the point of closing it? Just keep it going. Im sure people will add to it over time.

haha...fable will be the best rpg my ass

I don't know if it will be the best, But I am sure it will be good. The first one was good, just WAY too short.