Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Stacking Hydras

No hack is required AT ALL to perform this glitch.

(Although, selection hacks [not multicommands] speed this process)

First select One hydra, hotkey it to 1

(Select hydra, Press Ctrl+1)

Next, burrow it, and seperate it completely from other hydras(for easy access)

Select 12 completely different hydras

(Do not have that one burrowed hydra selected...)

(with those 12 selected)Press these buttons in this order AS FAST AS YOUR FINGERS CAN MOVE!

U...Ctrl+1...1...U

I'm serious, the faster the better results.

You might see some hydras that "look" burrowed. But in fact, you can give them commands (such as attack, etc...).

E.G. :

Stacked_hydras1.gif

Only the hydras that "look" burrowed, are actualy stacked. When you can easily tell which ones stacked, and which ones didn't, make sure you seperate them into a pile, stacked hydras here, non stacked hydras over there.

Due to the delay time with SC when you play it online, by the time you press that last U, it gives all the hydras the command to unburrow, but not all actually unburrow, making them stack-able (like burrowed) but able to move/attack.

Stacked_Hydras2.gif

(NOTE: Kc's Selection Hack was used in this image, 97 hydras were moved.)

This does work with ALL burrow abled units.

It is hard to get stacked zerglings, since their burrow/unburrow command will happen so damn fast, but it is possible, and completely INSANE to watch them rip buildings apart :D .

When using this, if ANYONE calls you a hacker, tell them to fuck off, and call them retarded, because this is not a hack.

Also, make sure you re-select that burrowed hydra and hotkey it back to 1, or esle you will fuck off your previous stacked hydras.

Reevers+Siege tanks=bad >.<

Updated Tut with Pics.

Lol thats awesome. But the easier way is to use the stacking tool now availible in annihilationX4

You don't necessarily have to press the keys as fast as you can...

SHU, it does work. Pay more attention, read it all over again.

Pressing the keys as fast as you can gets you better results. Atleast with me...I got way better results.

Well, yes the annix4 stacking does work, but this is the legit way. So when some newb calls you a "hacking newb" you can tell them it's not a hack :D. They'll probably save the rep, and see no trace of hacks.

w000t..fun

Also, I haven't tried this yet with lurkers..hmm..I don't think you can stack them above ground (not that you would even want to anyway..lol)

Is this tut good? Or, should I go more in-depth with the proccess?

stacking hydras = easy

Yes it is, Xthar....It REALLY is. lol, it's just that people don't really understand the proccess.

Yes.. anything that can burrow can stack. Lurkers are fun and veru convenient because after you've got them all in one spot above ground, you can multicommand them to burrow all at once, right into a tiny spot.

Or, you can burrow a Lurker, tell another lurker to move right over it (but pass it) then immediately right click on the burrowed one.

The unburrowed lurker, will move directly over the burrowed one.

But yeah, do whatever your heart pleases ;).

If you guys like both my tuts, I would appreciate some rep.

I might release some more tuts in the future.

mmm k a stack hydra tut and get rep. pretty cheap huh.

I AINT GIVING U A REP JUST FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERES REP IN GAMES OMFG!

this thread is still going?

Thanks for the help, awsume tutorial.

Np bud :D

Just do one thing, post, please post, don't be a leecher...

Since you seem to be an expert on stacking deluca, do you know how to stack probes/scv's? ive 4 pooled and ling rush when i dont feel like playing zerg and every once in a great while someone will stack scv's/probes/drones and rape my ling.

Since you bumped this thread i might as well add something to it. You can use the multicommand to stack more than 12, if you do it properly youll get most of them stacked. Its way faster and a few bats will also pwnt stacked lings :wub: I also find that stacking lurkers make them able to attack faster then just doing it regularly like putting them on top of eachother.

Man all these olds threads getting ressurected... I should close them all...

Yup, do it do it doit!! lawl

Unfortunately I cannot for this one :wub: It's not in the SC Section.

isnt there a sub cat. for sc hacking? Or too bad your not a global mod.. tee hee

I'm sure if I applied for Global Mod XGhozt would probably say yes. But I don't want to because being Ghoztcraft's one and only Starcraft Moderator has it's perks.

Yeah but doesnt anyone have an answer to my question asking about probes/scv stacking?