Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Wat is so great about hackin?

wats so great about hackin im not dissin or anything but

its so annoyin bcuz u got ppl using hacks then braging that u sux and ur a noob

well da u beat me wit a hack that aint that fair

and that glitch hack i hate that

ill us hacks myself but i wont go and rub it in somones face ill be a good sport and be like gg had fun or somtin

or ask if tha want to have a fair game

i think its more about the glotin that makes me made

wats so great about hackin im not dissin or anything but

its so annoyin bcuz u got ppl using hacks then braging that u sux and ur a noob

well da u beat me wit a hack that aint that fair

and that glitch hack i hate that

ill us hacks myself but i wont go and rub it in somones face ill be a good sport and be like gg had fun or somtin

or ask if tha want to have a fair game

i think its more about the glotin that makes me made

hey i dnt mean to dis but i am just gettin pissed at ppl that think thur tight at starcraft when they r really just pro hackers

i mean i like hackers i think hackings cool but dont mistake being a pro hacker for being a pro gamer

Guest Lord-Bren

if you're gonna post about how haking is bad ON A HACKING SITE for that matter dont post in Blue text its hard to read.

Edited by Lord-Bren

Well we all know why he came, and why he was sounding like an idiot. OH well...

InvaderZim-GIR4.jpg

nah, he wanted 5 posts <_<.

God first learn how to type, I could hardly understand anything you said. Just because your ignorant of the English language, that doesn't give you permission to rape it.

God first learn how to type, I could hardly understand anything you said. Just because your ignorant of the English language, that doesn't give you permission to rape it.

ahh.. well mr.dumbass, if u cant figure what he says? u must be very stupid , and the blue text.. high light it. However wtf is wrong with this guy, this is a hacken forum, where ppl "hack" ....

Edited by BeBest_Site_Ever

its just that most of our members don't like it if people leech for hacks...

ok first off

u guys didnt read it right and u didnt read the next pos

it says i like hackin but i hate ppl that hack and then say there good gamers i would give em props for bieng a goood hacker

but then they take it to another level and glot about it

i mean i hack but i dont go rubbin it in pplz faces

if ur gonna read a post read the hole thing

o ya and for the one that said i was bucherin the english language u must not tlk on the comp that much

like i said in the other post it aint a diss on hackers its a diss on gloters

sry if u thout it was about hackers

y would i talk about myself

i love hackin

so can u see it now if not sry

he said ur sp sux. Lets hope ur not a leecher. XD

I can tell by the way you type, that you are so albino...So act like it. Type your G's at the end on words. E.G. beging And also, learn to use BB code, the last thing that is in the box should be [/color] , not .

Anyway, people will always hack, there are little pricks that will say "OMG U SUX! HAHAHAH" 90% of the time, THEY are the hacker themselves.

You just have to deal with it. I mean, I only use multicommands, and selection hacks, and when I win I don't say "HAHAH GG NUB". Maybe a drop hack when people annoy the shit out of me though, lol.

Just remember, if you really are a legit player, don't let a hacker get you down....Especaily if it's a UMS..

To me, without hacks, SC is no fun. I need atleast a spammer to play SC, otherwise it's no fun.

OMFG THESE TYPES OF POSTS ARE FRICKEN PISSING ME OFF IVE SEEN LIKE 10 OF THEM ALL THE TIME I WUZ HERE,

IF U DONT LIKE HACKS ON THIS SITE YOU SHOULD BE BANNED INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A IDIOT AND FLAMING US

Edited by adam591