Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Post a picture of yourself

I'm not quite sure how to respond to that.

I do.

BOOM HEAD SHOT.

On a side note: do mommy and daddy know you put pictures of yourself on the scary internet?

ruler, i am not a kid k? and besides my mom and dad dont care, and i have a 6 pack dude, forget about terraria posts, i was a bitch and it was on the flame board k?

LOL I thought the age cut off to join was 13? According to your teeth and bone structure I would say you are about 11-12 years old.

Nice job catching that bat! My old frat house had bats in the attic and they would fly out at around 6 pm so we would get up on top of the roof and try to hit them as they came out. Good times.

Beats Pro FTW BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLZ. Just Kidding. :)

post-28860-0-14713600-1316882465_thumb.jpg

post-28860-0-67263300-1316882816_thumb.jpg

Edited by oruchiha

A 6 pack of what, Coke? I'm not scared of you nor will I EVER be scared of anyone on the internet xD

As for being a kid, yes, yes you are a kid. The picture of you and your bat friend proves without a doubt that you are a child.

Edit: Quit using curse words. They don't make you cool.

I don;t use them to be cool, I use them cause you keep on cursing me. Since there is no peace and you keep on cursing me, I will curse you to defend myself. Yes, I am a kid, but you are making fun of me like are your going to tell your mommy and daddy? I will stop if you do Ruler of War.

I doubt he will.

I don;t use them to be cool, I use them cause you keep on cursing me. Since there is no peace and you keep on cursing me, I will curse you to defend myself. Yes, I am a kid, but you are making fun of me like are your going to tell your mommy and daddy? I will stop if you do Ruler of War.

The only posts in which I used curse words were located in the flame board where cursing is allowed (in fact, its encouraged.) I have not used ANY curse words (directed at you) outside of the flame board. Please quit cursing at me outside the flame board. Call me Ruler. If you don't want to be teased about your age quit accessing a website that has a bunch of people that are 20 years old. Yes I do realize that I am only 19 :o I on the other hand have the ability to act mature when the situation calls for it. I also make my posts easy to read, in fact I read them over twice to make sure that they will make sense to everyone. The following is what your post would look like had it been easy to read.

I don't use curse words to be cool, I use them because you keep on cursing at me. Since there is no peace and you keep on cursing at me, I will curse at you to defend myself. Yes, I am a kid, but you are making fun of me by saying "do mommy and daddy know you put pictures of yourself on the scary internet?" I will stop if you do Ruler of War.

If you wish to use curse words in your next post please make a flame thread (or send me a PM) directed at me (don't use the one you already created in regards to the terraria server) I will respond to your flame thread upon waking up.

Excuse me, but I believe this is NOT the flame board. Take your infantile bullshit elsewhere. All of you.

You know I've yet to post a picture of myself :o

Its a 10 gauge shotgun. We were shooting clay pigeons. Target practice before the hunt.

• Like 1

The following image was taken in my girlfriends dorm room after she put her flower fedora on me xD

320086_2227201053234_1644034816_2202376_2002889843_n.jpg

post-28860-0-19351800-1322150837_thumb.jpgThis is me wearing the mask of the DJ Deadmau5 today when it came from America.

@ Ruler - Gay hat + grim reaper shirt = Manly man!

:o thats an awesome mask/helmet? The site is under maintenance :( ill have to check back later.

Excuse me, but I believe this is NOT the flame board. Take your infantile bullshit elsewhere. All of you.

I was reading this topic, and I could have swore I walked into a flame board topic, I usually only check the title of the topic but i guess now I have to check the part of the forum it is :P

Happy Thanksgiving anyone xD

?

I usually only check the title of the topic but i guess now I have to check the part of the forum it is :P

You don't do this automatically? It's like wandering into the wrong part of town. You definitely better pay attention to where you are.

Also, here's a more recent pic of me:

311966_2257373631820_1172746856_32210868_987835947_n.jpg

Viper, you are officially my new role model in guns, after of-course FPS Russia. Check him out if you don't know him on youtube. When I grow up, I am entering the army. This influence is because of my skill in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and 3. :D

I usually only check the title of the topic but i guess now I have to check the part of the forum it is :P

You don't do this automatically? It's like wandering into the wrong part of town. You definitely better pay attention to where you are.

Also, here's a more recent pic of me:

311966_2257373631820_1172746856_32210868_987835947_n.jpg

I usaully do, it's just I forgot to this time.