Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Post a picture of yourself

i always thought these threads were pretty lame

I rather know who I'm talking to before I talk to em because I could be talking to a pedo for all I know.

google has a picture section

what dont you understand? you can google pictures. follow me so far? then you can find a picture of some one. still with me? finally you post it saying its yourself.

No Offense, but the people and staff at ZeroGamers look better than a lot of you o.o

Here's the link http://www.zerogamers.com/lounge/8209-post-your-picture.html

I got like 8 pics of me in there.

Care to fish them out?

what dont you understand? you can google pictures. follow me so far? then you can find a picture of some one. still with me? finally you post it saying its yourself.

You don't have to be so blatently disrespectful about it. Jeez, he just wanted to know what you meant. We all know google has pictures, but the fact that you brought it up raised eye brows.

O the Inhumanity!

I hope people here don't impersonate other people... o.o.... And Z, that thread has over 36 pages.. I am not going to fish them outta an ocean so deep.

Why you think I'm asking :P

Hmmm...Hey, guess what nationality I am?? If you didn't read my welcome to the forum thread it'd probably be hard...

Hold on I'm gonna teach myself how to put in a picture with all these buttons...

yay.jpg

That's me...Uhhh I just came back from my friend's pool and we were gonna go out and eat and I'm supposed to be showering at the time haha...I remember stupid shit

Gangstah.jpg

Ok another one, this one was on 4th of July before I cut my hair in the one above...We were popping illegal fireworks and we saw the blue light from the cops car like 2 seconds after this pic. Fuck we had to run so far >.<

If we talked before, add me on myspace :) myspace.com/joshwaa808

If I don't know you at all uhh yeah don't try?

Edit...Those are some GIGANTIC pics haha...Good things come in...Big packages!!! :P

Edited by Joshwaa808

You don't have to be so blatently disrespectful about it. Jeez, he just wanted to know what you meant. We all know google has pictures, but the fact that you brought it up raised eye brows.

yeah, my bad. i think i was having a bad day then. sorry techno

Because they are.

And when they not robbing banks, they're hacking games :P

Viper you bastard you never even posted your picture in that topic. I looked through all 36 pages and you kept saying you were going to post them but you never did!!!

Z, I saw all of your pictures, If I want, later, I will go back through and PM you those pictures. :-/

Someone gimme a camera... Josh you live in Hawaii GIMME A CAMERA!!!!! And you go to school like down the street from me. GIMME A CAMERA!!!! >.< Cameras are hard to come by these days... :/

Joshwaa808 u look mexican or one of them island folks

damm 2 much ugly faces these days

JK

JK

JK

JK

1471741119_l.jpg

Its okay Kenshyn. You don't need to go through that trouble haha.

BTW - IM GANGSTA BITCHES!!

Edited by Z

EWWWWWWWWWW MEXICAN!! I appreciate the compliment though -.-

I'm HawaiianFilipinoChineseIrishSpanish all mixed in one big ol body XD

Oh and viper just like...jack one...your school has asian FOBs right?? They usually have all the high tech shit uhhh *put wink smily here*

Double posting:

I just looked at the views of this thread...Then the post count of this thread...

I STE SKED BAH!! What if there are online predators on GC!?!??!!? T_T

heres a kinda old picture of me.... everyone thinks i look like a crackhead in i tho...

l_dd871648ca330b3776b631b4dee2853f.jpg