Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

PS2 Emulator

Anyone know if and where I can find a PS2 Emulator for the computer that will actually play newer PS2 cds, along with the bios needed for it. If I can't find one in less then like a week then I "should" have my PS2 fixed by then, but I don't feel like waiting that long to get to play Disgaea 2 for at least a little while.

i imagine finding a relatively stable ps2 emu and some worth while roms would be pretty hard. i dont know where u would get this stuff, but it'll probly be real easy to find in about 5 years.

[email protected] it or not, he is absolutely correct. PS2 Emulators...as far as I'm concerned don't even exist. (stable actualy worth-your-time emus).

Good luck on finding one...seriously

well, i KNOW there are ps2 emus out there, i saw 3 or 4 for download on a site. its just that they suck too bad to be mainstream just yet.

I used to be in this stuff i found an emulator about a month ago that could play some of the more popular games SOME. I googled it and you can to.

i havnt searched but u might be able to find a torrent on mininova, torrentleech, torrent spy, bit torrent etc... gl tho

All of the ones I have encountered suck. I mean it is hard to find a N64 emulator that works well with all games. It will take several years before these get good enought to actually use.

N64 Emus I have one EMU, and it's basicaly 3 Emu's in one, it's called surreal 64 xxx beta 4, it's ment for the Xbox. ;) Works great.

As for PS2 Emu's...I found an xbox one, and It doesn't look like it works very good, Ps2 Emu's probably are not even worth your time.

i played on a xbox emu on my buddys computer. it ran for about an hour playing DOOM and then crashed lol

Dude just do what my friend did, hook ur ps2 up to your computer :P

lol, that kinda defeats the purpose to getting an emulator....

I have a playstation 2 emulator, and it's working.

It doesn't run "ROM's". No game that has to run under a bios would be considered a rom.

You can find one on Torrentspy, but it's somewhat dangerous.