Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

nintendo wii specifics revealed

but its not free to play the Virtual console..

but its not free to play the Virtual console..

its free to play the "virtual console" but the games aren't

i have never bought a nintendo add-on cept memory cards. FACT

Well I would certianly assume with all of your vast knowlage on the issue that you have read that to play MOST of the games on the virtual console you have to have a "sold-separately" controller that costs 19.99$ right? You need this controller to play any of the Genesis, Snes, and N64 games...

that controler looks like:

snescontroller.jpg

Well I would certianly assume with all of your vast knowlage on the issue that you have read that to play MOST of the games on the virtual console you have to have a "sold-separately" controller that costs 19.99$ right? You need this controller to play any of the Genesis, Snes, and N64 games...

yah i know that. but i also know not every1 is going to want to play 10 year old games. im still on the fence about the vitual console and unsure how i would pay for games seeeing that i dont have access to a credit card. im hoping for some kind of card u could buy at the store with points on it or something. anyways, u do also know ps3 doesnt come with hdmi cables? 20 bucks right there.

Well as far as what I saw in an even in New York a few weeks ago, they are going to have cards in stores, just like xbox. Many people will have to purchase that controller to play, and this is one of the features that Nintendo is pushing the most with this system so they are obviously hoping people will play 10 year old games, I think gametap and Xbox live arcade have shown that people want to play the hell out of 20 year old games even.

The ps3 lower unit does not support HDMI, but my preorder machine the one with HDMI compat comes with all the cords I need right out of the box. That is guaranteed.

it doesn't come with the 1080dpi cables that you are refering to no, but those are expensive cables, and are not required to play any of the games. My point was is Nintendo invented the add-on sales of the whoops, you have to purchase this to play that game...thats a fact that you failed to realize

it doesn't come with the 1080dpi cables that you are refering to no, but those are expensive cables, and are not required to play any of the games. My point was is Nintendo invented the add-on sales of the whoops, you have to purchase this to play that game...thats a fact that you failed to realize

yah, i know. sony's solution is to keep the same controller for over a decade :)

yeah and Nintendo's solution is to keep making the same games for almost 3 decades...what is your point?

yeah and Nintendo's solution is to keep making the same games for almost 3 decades...what is your point?

atleast my response had some relevancy to your response. you're just grasping at straws now :)

atleast my response had some relevancy to your response. you're just grasping at straws now :)

No that is just your response for a question you don't have an answer for. You are always as you say "grasping at straws" I wasn't even talking about Ps3, as I believe the thread is about Wii. Then you bring up some convo about the ps3 controller which was never brought up in the situation.

So back on topic now,

Who is getting a Wii when it comes out, or is asking for one for the Holidays?

I personally don't know anyone who Is getting one, but I am in the older crowd. Just wanting to get a guage of how excited you guys are.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess FTW!!!!

Wii is gonna own...but i prob wont get it anytime soon