Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft MakeOver

Goldfish;

I don't have much to say to you. But you are no longer welcome on my server. If I ever see your name I will do everything in my power to get rid of it. You have the right to say your tired of seeing people talk like that. Well we have the right to -rep you because we disagree. Just because you where general mod does not give you the right to make people agree with you, nor does it give you the right to mess with the site, such as mess up the army system, or change members display names, or give members mod positions.

--

The army system was reset, Someone can take over as general mod, and xthar, or another general mod who is active can be a global mod. Also, things are going to change around here. If you guys have not noticed, bwhacks is dieing, and I posted a thread about it on their site. There attempt to fix it was to make more sections about other games. Well, seeing as we already have that, we need to expand more. If you look at OSConflict.com You can see that I made a index.php that looks like the forums, but is not. Well Ghoztcraft will have something similar to that effect. See how well osconflict is doing, I will do the same here. Ghoztcraft will be expanding to many more games, more hacks, and more downloads. Its what you could call "competition".

Im also going to be doing the Talk Show a lot more often. I'm sorry I was not online all day to stop goldy, while he was here destroying, I was out playing pool. I have undone everything that goldfish has done. Unfortunately the army system was not worth undoing all the damage he did.

So, with that said the following things will be added to Ghoztcraft within the next 3 months.

Bigger Gallery

- Including a renders section

More downloads

More gaming sections

More game hacks

Implemented livechat and uploader with the template

Possibly a new skin to better fit the site

Gaming templates (for websites)

cPanel Hosting Services (very cheap)

VIP prices changing

Complete renew of staff

Ghoztcraft Live Support

Expansion of the member of the week/day/year

- will have its own template section

Forum Icons

Free '@Ghoztcraft.net' Email accounts

And more..

So please, stay tuned to Ghoztcraft.net. The template is under construction as you read this. Goldfish is banned. And we are in need of some staff adjustments. As soon as I get a hold of xthar, and someone else we will be taking care of the staff and forum sections, icons, and downloads. Also, if you want to help out with ANY of this, you will get your name noted somewhere, please post here asking.

Thank you, and good day. :rolleyes:

Dear Virtus;

If you want to come back to Ghoztcraft, please talk to me via email or IM.

Id also like to say that this is what goldfish had to say to all of you, or shoudl I say, make you say what he wanted you to. This is the word filter, he made it so taht when you type that word it turns it into what he typed, something very sick. Of course, I have fixed it.

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/Uploader/files/1/goldfish.PNG

Id also like to say that this is what goldfish had to say to all of you, or shoudl I say, make you say what he wanted you to. This is the word filter, he made it so taht when you type that word it turns it into what he typed, something very sick. Of course, I have fixed it.

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/Uploader/files/1/goldfish.PNG

i lol'd

is that bad?

...all I can say is goldfish is an immiture a**

take it in stride...and for cryin out loud dont make people like me freak-out and run a virus scan cause you thought a hack was a virus when they saw the word-filter in action...that was embarassing...

idiot

Who are you ahcompy? Don't call Fish an immature ass, you haven't known him for months.

This was just something that blew his lid, now that's over and done with, it's hard to see him go :-/ he was my friend.

If it's possible, could I be the DL mod, AND Gen mod?

X_x Fine be dat wai homie

Ghozt seems to think BWHacks is dying. It has gotten significantly less attention but it's not dying...

Why did you give me a infraction or whatever it is on BWHacks :(.

(I think it expired, but oh well...)

wow i still am friends with fish so dont call him shit, he was immature but dont go all hating on him

OMG XGhozt I LOVE YOU MSG ME ON MSN ASAP BUDDEH :)l:)l))l)l)l)l

Guest Lord-Bren

Bwhacks has no active admin's the one they did have they forced to leave, the mods do what ever they want and every thread is a Flame the place is falling apart.

Yeah, but they resently made an attempt to get some more active members, as will I.

And sorry to offend anyone about goldfish, but he betrade Ghoztcraft like no other member has. You should hate him for that, and have respect for the amount of time he spent on Ghoztcraft.

Thank you for all the staff applications guys, its defenatly going to take me a very long time to put this all togeter, but Im not going to wait and upload it all on one day. So, you guys will get to see me as I create it. Help Wanted.

Looking forward to seeing the new new Ghoztcraft in action.

I hated goldy after he gave inivisible all those stuff.

and that he always talk shit to people in like every post.

no offense to anyone who still loves goldy.

Edited by MysticViper

Xthar is now Global Mod. Who votes for poply?

eh ghozt i have a question but how do i get on my Ghoztcraft email thing. it was on the homepage b4 but it seems to be gone so i cant get on. EDIT: NVM I FOUND OUT!!! I think poply would make a good global mod

lol not global mod, General mod

There will be a sign up page to get the email account soon.

Yay

lol ok i thought ghozt meant the same rank as u so i was like ok since ur global mod so i thought poply was goign to be global mod but i tihnk he would be a good gen mod too. and YAY sign up pages lol i dont have to resign up right?

Ghozt, read the emails you send before you send them in the future...

Maged123,

I don't have much to say to you. But you are no longer welcome on my server. If I ever see you name I will do everything in my power to get rid of it. You have the right to say your tired of seeing people talk like that. Well we have the right to -rep you because we disagree. Just because you where general mod does not give you the right to make people agree with you, nor does it give you the right to mess with the site, such as mess up the army system, or change members display names, or give members mod positions.

You did send another email that was fixed, but that's beside the point...

AHJAHAHHA ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

hey, im all for me being global/general mod. since my WoW subscription is almost out ill have more time for GC.

Ghozt, read the emails you send before you send them in the future...

You did send another email that was fixed, but that's beside the point...

Im sorry, It was only sent to about 50-60 members though. The bad one that is. I was tired it was 4 AM.

Sign in to follow this