Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

neat little easter egg/i dunno..

Ok.Yesterday i was playing the game Michael Jackson's Moonwalker on the Sega Genisis...But then,i noticed something strange about the level 1 music....It is the same beat as the song "Smooth Criminal" by AAF...has anyone ever noticed this?

nvm...i just did a little research and michael jackson actually made smooth criminal...AAF just kinda stole it...

Intresting..

wtf? lol man what does this have to do with "little easter egg"

Pluto thought AAF originally made the song "Smooth Criminal" where in fact Michael Jackson sang it years ago. Alien Ant Farm (AAF) just remade it to what it should have been when it was first made... with electric guitars and drums.

Pluto, just so you know... McHammer did the same thing with Rick James' Super Freak for Can't Touch This.

... Just incase you didn't know :P

Edited by Z

wtf? lol man what does this have to do with "little easter egg"

an easter egg is like a little hidden secret.

O.....k........... thats just wired

what the fuck...i thought i deleted this thread

Yeah haha you would post this in GENERAL too.... haha

Well...you didn't close it Plutomic. lol

Music is stolen left and right. Alot of people are remkaing old songs with either new beats, or new vocals.

brittany spears stole one of her songs, i forgot the name but I know she stole it, lol.

Yeah no kidding..

Lil Jon, Trick Daddy, and Twista sang a song named Let's Go, which where most of the beat/melody came from Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy Train.

So did Eminem with his song uhh... forgot the name, but he stole it from Aerosmith's Dream On.

Oh, I think it was called Sing With the Music or something.

Edited by Z

pretty much all music is stolen nowadays, it is hard comming up with completely new material that hasn't been heard/good. I mean something even small like bass line, chorus, etc.

Although he is weird and creepy now micheal Jackson has made many beats/lyrics that have been stolen over the years. He was a great producer/songwriter for his time. Most bands/singers now don't even write their own songs.

There are many lawsuits over the years of people who say popular artists stole their music without giving them credit, IE Vannila Ice---runied his career, C+C music factory, Milli-Vanilli etc....iT happend a lot in the 90's.