Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Zero gold Crack discussion

I have heard know that zero gold was removed for purposes of being sued. if anyone would sue it would be Blizzard entertainment. I see hacks as a way to better improve there games. I don't see blizzard running down every game hack that comes along the way. This is there way of closing the leaks thats in there code of the games released. Newbies and long time players are the reason that all of this shit has been going on. I will never stop revealing the zero crack because I for one think Hacks are freedom to the public. I hope starcraft does come up with a new patch because that will stop all of the BS from winers posting dumb ass shit. don't come to this site and wine about losing read a guide to the game to become good. Even with this hack u still can be beat if u know what ur doing!

Edited by Starchild2k

I totally whole heartedly agree with you. 100%....and how do i get this zero hack?

I totally whole heartedly agree with you. 100%....and how do i get this zero hack?

Click on the link on the new post (Click Here to Download Zero Gold Cracked No username+Password) above!!!

It was remove it or completely Isolate Ghoztcraft. I got tired of hearing everyone complain and ask me to remove it or else. And someone would attempt to dos my site. And most of the time it was a very weak attempt. My server dont crash untill about 500+ hits from a ddos. But Im tired of it. I dont even play the stupid game anymore. So its no lose to me. If someon really wants the hack I sure you could find it. I leaked it and not its everywhere..

This whole thing over zero is retarded. I was fighting for my members, but at lease30% of them dont want it on here.

So.. It just seemed convienient.

ya they broken XGhozt

he broke like a 5 yearold watchin daytime tv

XGhozt, i am glad that there was some one that was brave enough as you to fight for us... but unfortunatly, we lost.......

the zerocrack is at 00gaming.com now

its pretty much everywhere

i kno where to get it..... ITS NOT THAT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell even bearshare has it.....

my emulkated Ghoztcraft server still runnin :-D

Could someone email me the link to the zero gold crack so i can download it and get it over with? if xghost just sent us all an email of the golden crack i'm sure everyone will shut up... lol

Could someone email me the link to the zero gold crack so i can download it and get it over with? if xghost just sent us all an email of the golden crack i'm sure everyone will shut up... lol

http://zeroforce.net

U can dsownload it from there a *working* copy!

Have Fun I know I do!!!

I have heard know that zero gold was removed for purposes of being sued. if anyone would sue it would be Blizzard entertainment. I see hacks as a way to better improve there games. I don't see blizzard running down every game hack that comes along the way. This is there way of closing the leaks thats in there code of the games released. Newbies and long time players are the reason that all of this shit has been going on. I will never stop revealing the zero crack because I for one think Hacks are freedom to the public. I hope starcraft does come up with a new patch because that will stop all of the BS from winers posting dumb ass shit. don't come to this site and wine about losing read a guide tp the game to become good. Even with this hack u still can be beat if u know what ur doing!

first off, hackers make up about 45% of the total users on starcraft, to go after them would be stupid on blizz's part, so on that note u are right.

as far as free hacks to the public, your a fuckin moron. Imagin u spend a week on a paper for school, not just a few hours a day, but like 15-20 hours per day on this paper. and on the day it's due the teacher changes the requirerments for the paper. making it even harder.

thats wat free hacks to the public do. permy and dt spend countless hours making their hacks and so do many other people. to make a hack and give it to the public would cause it to be patched, which means that all your hard work is now useless scrible on a file. however to keep a hack privet (i.e. zero) alows u to take credit for you hard work(there is nothing wrong with showing off a lil bit when u do soming kool) but it also alows you to keep your work current. Permy and N8 have every right to sue any one who give their hack to the public.

and hacks should not be allowed to be in games, some people would like to play the game as it was ment to be played. Now i am pro hacks, however.....hackers should play with other hackers and i do this as well. i only use hacks when i am playin with other hackers, bcuz as many people have said it makes the game just plane more fun.

You guys are idiots, learn to crack Zero Gold yourself.

you know your really startin to piss me off

You guys are idiots, learn to crack Zero Gold yourself.

learn how to suck better dick :thanks:

learn how to suck better dick :thanks:

ya he needs to i'mnot fillin fulfilled

Is this like the other Zero with the virus...../backdoor for Trojan...?

Hah retards, it's actually the opposite, you guys suck the dicks of crackers

And by the way, I'm not gay, but it seems that most of you fantasize about getting your dicks sucked by men.

Now that zero 5.0.8 is leaked, anyone wanna have another go at cracking it? I've heard this crap has way more added security but I figure its still worth a shot.

Just PM I guess, once again I'll be leaving news at what I find.

5.0.8 cannot be cracked it requires the server to get missing parts of the dll

5.0.8 cannot be cracked it requires the server to get missing parts of the dll

Aw are you sure? :(

Damn and here I was hoping someone had some good news. Oh well.

I couldn't even find what to unpack it with so I'll take your word for it I guess.