Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Zero gold Crack discussion

Aw are you sure? :(

Damn and here I was hoping someone had some good news. Oh well.

I couldn't even find what to unpack it with so I'll take your word for it I guess.

How could it even use the server to get missing parts of the dll when it has a runtime error :(

My friend in the dorm over borrowed my CD and left it in boston (we go to college in florida).

I have the starcraft installed and I also have this razor 1911 crack installed and I'm getting the insert CD error ... any known fixes?

what does that have to do with Zero?

the last two posts have nothing to do with Zero,

if you havnt noticed this is Zero gold crack discussion, not a spam thread

The New Zero doesn't require parts from teh server as far as i can tell.

it is however useing the hardest encyrptor i've seen and it probily will not be cracked

Someone has said they already cracked it. If thats true its funny as hell. Uncrackably my ass.

im on ghozt side i luv you ghozt if you ever need a sholder to cry on you can cry on mine did i say that out load but still zg are bitches well most of them not eric he is the only cool one on zg but every one els are basterds i say lets see how zg like it lets attack them full force who is with me

im on ghozt side i luv you ghozt if you ever need a sholder to cry on you can cry on mine did i say that out load but still zg are bitches well most of them not eric he is the only cool one on zg but every one els are basterds i say lets see how zg like it lets attack them full force who is with me

:sweat: > :wub: > :blush: > 8)

The new version has nothing new that 5.0.7 didnt have just harder to crack. Otherwise its pretty much the same as 5.0.7.

Sha{D}e. speaks wise words the 8th ver just has a harder to crack loader right now

Sha{D}e. speaks wise words the 8th ver just has a harder to crack loader right now

The key is not the loader young padawan, it is the the dll however.

wow your one dumb shit its the loader the dll gots nothing to do with the user and pass

magic ur right. All zerrogamers has done is released a patch for there loader. There has been no new changes to Zerogold. I assure u I am right there has really been nothing changed they have to release a non cracked version to make themselves look good for there buyers of the program. LMAO Fucking Lamers....

wow your one dumb shit its the loader the dll gots nothing to do with the user and pass

You are even a dumber shit if you think the loader is the actual hack. You crack the dll, you crack the hack. The loader simply injects the dll. If you can inject and make the dll work with Starcraft you win.

Also you're correct the dll has nothing to do with the username and pass which is why it's simply easier to bypass that WHOLE procedure altogether and make the dll work with Starcraft.

Who's the idiot now?