Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Runescape

anyone have runescape bots if u do email me or post here

check sythe.org for runescape stuff

i used to have one but i stopped playing ummMm i dont remember where i got it from

Just wondering if anyone here plays runescape, I'm kinda semi-sorta into it, I'm just starting out again I've been away.

Im offended by your avatar dude.

what, if jesus comes back we'll kill him again? Well the simple fact of the matter is we would, and it would happen exactly the same way too. He'd come in and prefrom miracles on people, some religious sect would get angry and orchestrate a plot to have him indicted for a crime that noone's been arrested for in years. They'd give him the death penalty and bang he's dead, we killed him again. It'll probably be one of his close friends that turns him in again for a reward too. Now until you can prove me wrong on that the AV stays.

Edited by forever_noob

I still dont like it. I used to play rs. Got boring fast.

Made java bots back in my sophomore year. I stopped playing quite a while ago.

Runescape is cool. Certain things just got kind of old, so I stopped playing awhile back.

I just dont like runescape...

I watched my brother and my friend play it

Someday someone might finally hack it though XD

That would be cool.

It's a fun game when you can write your own bots that do everything for you, and then you just pk with your friends. I used to love that game.

~~ Topic Merge Point ~~

Edited by Zhuinden

Heh i was just wondering if ne1 here played runescape? ill admit i was hooked on that game because i have dial-up and u can play that game with such a shitty net connection :) ne way here are some screenshots of my char when i played my user name was Blackor and umm yeh i got 99 mage :) these pic's arnt ne where else on the web i never realeased ne of these before. If u don't know nething about this game i suggest u look away as these pics will mean nothing 2 u and be very boring. The peoples names u see in the pic's are probably retired by now since i took these like 2 years ago or something like that, but if there still on pm them and tell them i sayed hi :), if ne1 wants tips on how to merchant just send me a pm ide be glad to help, i made a noob account for fun and made 2m a day at lvl 25 his name is Dull Freedom :)

Oh also my friend names Jared Lalal ull se in 1 of the pic's was awesome ive knows him since i started playing, he still plays i think if u see him beg him for Gp :P i gave alot to him. now he also plays WoW with meh.

Runescape was really fun for the time being now that i look back it looks well... shitty lol but yeh still a great game. but now im just focussing on school and on the side i play WoW, another addicting game ffs lol.

I dont have a screenie of my stats but u can always go to runescape.com and check them, i have made alot of video's that i will send to youtube soon and ill post the links :) But yeh if ure wondering my combat is lvl 115,

And sadly i sold all of my shit on ebay, i decided i needed cash and i was way to addicted to this game so i sold and wow i got 9$ for every 1mill... and when i sold out i had about 1.3b and a white phat... white was about 310m when i had 1 im not sure on the price ne more,... ill let u do the math there :P.

Since i have dial-up and uploading these images are killing me im going to stop lol, if u want to see more, or some video's just pm me and ill show u. Thanks for looking and peace

I used to merchant alot in the game my max about of GP i made in 1 day was 87M.

here is a pic of me tradeing a christmas cracker ( rarest item in game) for an awesome deal

deal.jpg

And here is a pic of my friends phat's she used to merchant with me... of course she had to be better.

99.jpg

Here is when i was going for 99 mage i bought a shit load of alches lol, took so fuckin long to alche them all, but i did it

50kalches.jpg

LOOOL Jagex made a big error 1 day on there forums and some people became jagex mods, i was 1 of them :) check this pic out of me as a forum jagex mod.

modblackor.jpg

this is what it looks like for jagex mod's as they post on the forums :) i also got to delete all my bad marks :P

Well you know if you have dial up, you can play Diablo 2 also.

Which in turn, rapes this game.

You don't even need a decent audio or graphics card.

you can also play sc too, lawl. i nvr played runescape, graphics were to crappy for meh

lol dial up with diablo 2 is horrible u need to click to swing ure wepon... there is always a high latency so u click and like 4 seconds l8ter ure char swings.

I used to play RS, but I got to lvl 66 in like 2 weeks, then got bored and quit.

when i played webpage games, i played tactics areana =D

RuneScape sucks, but it's not because of the graphics. Actually, made in Java, this game is pretty cool. However, this game fails at: Gameplay, Audio, and the worst: Community. This game sucks. I've played this for 2 years, so I can comment such things. I've reached Total ~850 and Combat 56 and I was never a member. But I was only one of the many idiots who played this crap.

The real problem is that the combat system was screwed up in RS2. Also, the people are like this: "MINE LVL? - 67 - K" and that's the whole typical conversation. The PK-ing System sucks hard, the part that could actually make this game fun. Also, after level 50, the EXP requirements are hilariously huge.

Actually, this game is still better than some games that can be found. However, due to the fact that the average IQ of the RS players is not over 10, this game sucks ass.

I would have to say the comunity sucks, i stole somones account loged in and walked around for a while and people kept asking me to sell the pants, o.o

Sell the pants? wtf mate