Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Sooo

so i met this chick, we've been dating for 2 weeks, and all of a sudden shes like wicked attached, and telling me she loves me and shit, and she's not one of these crazy ass chicks who do that either, i was wondering if you think its cuz she's trying to get me to think shes crazy and break up with her

ps. also what you think i should do either way

oh

and i don't really like her eitherway

Well, if shes hot, just play along w/ it 8)

who knows u mite have her in ur bed :)

she loves you ... duh?

if u dont like her, then dump her.

Just Play with it for a bit if she becomes omega attach. run away. if she plays hard to get. BONE HER IN TEH ASS

Its my experience when girls get that clingy it can never be a good thing. I mean she loves you that fast? Seems like she is a little unstable, and no matter how hot she is it might be a lot of drama for you to deal with...

lol, yeah that seems kind of sudden, jsut play along for now. See what hapens next...

Do it becuase you want to, not becuase you feel obligated to.

Every man has needs. I'm sure you know what to do.

*hint* Involves your penis

Edit:

Actually hold up, ima get serious about this.

I know exactly what you're going through. I've known this girl for 5 years now; she was one of my childhood sweethearts. We really haven't done much until last summer. Starting making out all the time, sometimes 4 minutes straight when no ones around, and then we had sex one night. After that night, she starts calling me twice every hour, everytime she sees me she talks about the future, and one day she kept on talking about her dream house and how she wants like 3 kids.

If enduring all that you would be a lil freaked out like I was. Hell, I'm pretty sure you're getting all this crap right now. My suggestion to you is to go along with it, cuz I went along with it and yes I got laid. However, after all of that, I still haven't heard the last of it. No, I can't leave her stuck to dry cuz if I do, I'll never be able to go back to where I was before and I'll eventually regret it. So by fucking her and leaving her, you're left with at least 10 cinderblocks of guilt, and I don't know about you, but that's alot of weight to carry around with me all the time.

The decision of course is up to you. No one really knows the future, I've gone through it and I had gone through my own course. If you do the same as I did, it could be alot different for you.

Soo you can either go along with it, see what happens, or you can stop now and look for another girl. As for your girlfriend, I don't know what her true agenda is. If she really is trying to drive you crazy enough for you to break up with her, then she's really friggin smart n good. If she really does love you n all, then try to make her happy as possible before you decide to leave her, if its really what you want to do.

Edited by Z

Virgins get attached.

So fuckin true its unbelievable.

)( <-- Lol!

She still calls, I don't see her often though cuz she lives kinda far away from me.

Only chances I get to see her are during my vacations from school.

I like her cuz she takes good care of me, she cooks for me, she wakes me up every morning to get ready for the day, its like she's the perfect girl for me. Plus, she has a great body and really good in bed, but if she could just lay off from us being together in the future, having kids, and all that other stuff that girls fantasize about, then I would be with her all the time instead of trying to avoid her.

I'm a lil afraid of commitment cuz you always have the "what woulda if I wasn't where I'm at today" feeling. You know what I mean?

She still calls, I don't see her often though cuz she lives kinda far away from me.

Only chances I get to see her are during my vacations from school.

I like her cuz she takes good care of me, she cooks for me, she wakes me up every morning to get ready for the day, its like she's the perfect girl for me. Plus, she has a great body and really good in bed, but if she could just lay off from us being together in the future, having kids, and all that other stuff that girls fantasize about, then I would be with her all the time instead of trying to avoid her.

I'm a lil afraid of commitment cuz you always have the "what woulda if I wasn't where I'm at today" feeling. You know what I mean?

so u want a hot girl that will babysit you, great in the bed, but doesnt think about the future of you two or long term commitments? u cant have your cake and eat it too.

oh, and i have absolutely no idea what you mean with that question.

poply you dono nothing about women.....

But me on the other hand..... You want some advice hit me up on msn :)

hipposaver:

girls are smart, but they take time to plan things, thats their flaw, they require a LOT of time to prepare for their plans

this girl you speak of saying she loves you after 2 weeks is nuts for sure, but it isnt a plan to drive you away

she doesnt actually love you, she loves the idea of being with you, she probably doesnt know you well enough

this is called infatuation, it wears off

but if you're happy with it then stick with her, see if maybe after she's done being a psycho she might actually like or love you for real

and if you love her back then it's all good for you

one thing though, infatuated females are VERY easy to manipulate, my advice is to keep her OUT of the bedroom - dont sleep with her until she calms down if you can avoid it and control yourself - if you get freaky while she is still nuts she will do one of two things, get more nuts, or come down to earth but hit very hard and blame you for it and run away

if you'd be her first its more likely to be the first of those two

z:

lovely story and all, but it sounds to me like you view women (or at least your girlfriend) as objects

now im sure you dont treat your girl badly, or it doesnt sound like you do anyways, but you are certainly taking advantage of your situation and honestly expecting more is greed, try to take her feelings into account - and if she talks about the future all the time then consider that she might feel strongly about wanting a future with you, and think about whether or not you really want to say yes or no to her - and if you dont know yet then let her know, tell her you're uncomfortable with the idea, but let her know you're at least going to stay with her and do your best while you have the chance to because she must deserve it since you've stayed with her for 5 years (i think you said 5 years right?)

anyone who told hipposaver to 'stick it to her':

good luck finding a REAL girlfriend who isnt just a flimsy piece of ass that flies in and out of your life

NyNe.

Sorry if I was kinda unclear about the whole thing cuz I think you misunderstood me. I don't treat women like objects. Thats 100% bullshit because I acknowledged the fact that this girl is the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm just afraid of being with her and losing her at the same time.

Yes, I've known this girl for 5 years. However, I highly doubt that she had any intention at 12 years of age to marry me in the future. If she has, then holy shit I'm freaked out. Hell, I don't care how many years we've been together, I'm not obligated what so ever to marry her n shit. Thats a whole different level that I'm not ready for. Shit, at least lemme go through college first and then maybe we can talk about it.

Your advice of telling her of how I really feel, yeah we already had that discussion. She ended up exploding saying shit like, "Why am I wasting my time with you then?" I completely understand how she feels about me, and I made it clear to her how I feel. So we left it at that. Now we just talk on the phone, and yes, sometimes I don't pick up cuz I don't want to talk to her that much. She gives me a never-ending story of how life is in every conversation; I don't see anything bad about her life for her to talk so much. I mean she has rich ass parents, drives a BMW, has passing grades lol, and probably gonna end up in a sophisticated College.

I really have no idea why she wants to be with me. I guess we have the... "Lady and the Tramp" sort of relationship. Like I said, she is the perfect girl for me and I'm afraid to be with her and lose her. Its really complicated not so many of you would understand.

Well I would say that some women assume if you have sex with her that you are in love also....couldn't be further from the truth, especially when you are that age, and then again on the other hand virgins can get attached very easily also. I have had some crazy girls that I dated in the past to regail my tales in this one post. What I will tell you is that it is never good when a girl is saying that she loves you after that short ammount of time. Just follow your heart and whatever happens just watch out when they start gettin weird you bail quick. and if you guys need any more advice just hit me up on yahoo sometime.