Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Help me plz

ok i got a good 1 for u guys to help me with....

Ok last month i got my laptop and it worked for a few weeks then i turned it on and when it said Windows Xp loading .... it shut off so i was like ok wtf... then i restarted and got all the way threw to the log in screen put in my pass and it shut off again i was like wtf so i went to a diffrent outlet and tryed again and it shut off so i was like wtf and so i went on to hp.com on my desktop and went to tech support and they said try dissconnecting the battery so i did they said blow on the cord i did and none of it worked so she said use the recovery disk and so i did and THE PIECE OF SHIT SHUT OFF IN RECOVERY SO NOW it sais i need a gay little file that i dont have and NOW since it wont install recovery because every time i do it shuts off so i cant do shit tell me what to do... and ill try

also its a hp pavilion 5600 and i also tryed to install 98 that diddent work either and nothings wrong with the power cord or the hardrive AND NO ITS NOT OVER HEATING and i dont have the warrenty aparently i voided it when i took it apart and blew it out

Edited by Ruler_of_war

did it shuts down in the middle of it and thats why i cant start in safe mode or ANY THING its just sitting there

holding F8 while it starts and reformatting doesn't work (can't get to it)?

Uh.. maybe try replacing the power source inside the computer. It could have got shorted out or something. Try buying a new power source then reformatting to get the file back.

Also, if you do something they tell you to, they cannot void the warranty

WELL the funny thing is i tryed to shipped it in they did some checks and they said" there is nothing wrong with this " so idk it worked for them but not me

and nvm guys im going to take it to a shop and thell the guy FIX IT IDC HOW MUCH IT COSTS FIX ITof course ill reasearch the parts he puts in and find how much they cost so he cant rip me off -.- but ya and the person on tech i talked to "dosent recall the convo" wich is so much bs usally ill take loggs and save em incase some 1 dose shit like that but i thought " its tech support they wont lie" guess i was wrong :suicide:

Erm, happened to my laptop a ton of times. I took at the battery, shoved it back in, and it works... O.O

Sometimes takes like 3 tries for me... but iono... >.<

1) replace your battery

or

2) your laptop sucks get a new one

Yeah... it sound slike you definitely have a hardware problem... I recommend you basically take your computer apart, and careful about ESD) make sure everything is clean, and plug everything back in together, and se eif it works. if not, then your going to have to test each part individually (Take out each part one by one to see if that will fix the problem, and so long as it won't prevent your laptop from turning on). You'll most likely find out you have at least one faulty part... Hopefully it isn't something hard to replace.... But it does sound like something is shorting out. And also, check aroudn the edges of your laptop. There is a metal undercase that is in every laptop (To help prevent ESD) and a wire or something from inside might be hanging out and touching it (My friend's laptop did this once).

hmmm ill just buy a new battery of newegg.com rofl then ill do what viper said thx for the advice ppl oh and it seems that a fan some how shorted out and of course with my luck its on the grapics card >.<

Edited by Ruler_of_war