Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.20e] Mineer Hack

File Name :: Mineer Hack

Author :: Unknown

Category :: 1.20e

Description ::

This has no readme, etc.. Just the File. But according to my sources, this, once injected. Should make your minerals never run out.

View File

Use training name's, its on this site

and this HAS To be for offline only?

No that would be impossible b/c it would have to edit server side files

No this is like a semi-private hack. What it does is set your thingys that you mine from to go up when you mine them, so they never run out. Sorry I don't play warcraft I cant name all the stupid buildings.

OOOO this is for warcraft!?!??!

Yea then it seems possible, but 90% of warcraft3 hacks are dectable so watch out ;)

Wow.... lol

interesting... but I have no idea how to play Warcraft 3 games.... And I think this will get people caught... Since it's used in regular games... >.<

well first off there are a few easy steps to help keep ppl frome reporting u but still there is the problem of wc3's warden

first off only use WC3 HACKS IN CUSTOM GAMES THAT ARE PRIVATE!!!

DONT USE THEM IN PUBLIC GAMES ( this will increase suspicion and ppl will report u )

NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER use wc3 h4x in ladder games if you do your cd key will be banned ;)

but idk you MIGHT be able to use this on line but sooner or later if ur in a public game ppl will say " wtf why is ur gold mine not emplty ive gone threw 3 and ur still on ur first? "

THEN when some 1 is taking ur base they will be like ... wtf why dose ur gold mine have 1.2 mill gold in it >.< lol i use that number cause in long games it will PROBLY get that high

Edited by Ruler_of_war

CD KEY BANNED FOR LADDER MATCHES?!??!?!?

I GOT MY ACCOUNT ( GUILD LEADER) BANNED FOR THAT

well in most cases u will in some... if the warden dosent detect it it wont harm your acc but like the wc3 mh i put up on the dls ( still wating aproval ) if you go to a ladder with that you are Fed up the A because on the site were i got it " if you go to a ladder match with this on even if your only on/in the match for 1 second its to late YOU WILL BE BANNED

W3XMapHack120E2 By Shadowfrench.... It allows you to trade money between each other even if that is disabled. Like in UMS maps like DOTA... Your still able to trade your money between each other.

W3XNameSpooferPro11800 By Shadowfrench... Spoofs your name. Has color support as well as a save/load name system.

W3XStatHack11901 By Shadowfrench... A simple stat hack that only shows the total amount of resources as well as supply used by your opponents over the course of the entire game. it cannot update to show you their current amount or else it will be detected.

W3XCustomKick12001 By Shadowfrench... A completely useless hack unless you are running the Windows NT OS. It will drop people from the game much like a Starcraft Drop Hack. It will not show a drop box, they will simply drop. However, it is useful if you want to ping them, or scan them for their IP Addresses as well as their ISP. It is more easier to us the Banlist program for pinging people as well as scanning them and of course, banning them because it will automatically allow you to post your results if you want. (It will copy the result into your text line, you just press enter to display it)

Wow, and I thought starcraft hacks were bad, damn.

Nope, warcraft hacks pretty mean. The only problem is suspicion. Everyone calls you an mher' if you are good, or they claim that you hack for the hell of it.

You have to be VERY careful when using hacks like these, especially in WW games, and ums maps, only because they can click one of your buildings and see your gold. If you have an infinite amount, you're kind of screwed, especially in games with noobs and children.

Guy's where's a damn dll injector i looked on google but their's none man please put a link so eveyone can download it. :search: