Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

final fantasy 11

i am about to buy the ff11 expansion and game, but is it really worth it for 12.95 every month?

I own the game and my personal opinion is sure its fun but no single game is worth that much montly. If you are gonna get other online games too then it might be worth it. Things that are a must for this game; good internet, a room with a router that you can continually play in, and a big tv... not a 24" but more like a 42" to 52"... the words and what not seem pretty small... , and lastly a keyboard with a usb connector for the ps2

P.S. You have to buy the game and the Network Addaptor seperately and if you have the skinny PS2 then you can't play it at all...

In my opinion, I wouldn't pay for a game that costs that much per month. If you want to play an MMORPG though, I would recommend a game like Guild Wars.

yes, J-MoNeY is right.

Either buy GuildWars or wait for other games (I heard about other games which should be released in a few months)

I thought FFonline was good, but It got old really fast...And in my opinion no game is worth that much to play online.

Yeh, i played ff11 for a couple of months and its really not worth it when you're paying that much. I got ripped... :(

i heard it was really bad, like the internet stuff was so costful, no one wanted to play it, so thats my opinion

dunno bout final fantasy but Cloud Strife and Auron are fucking awesome

other than that i hate FF

Yeh, i got jipped! i want my ~$26 back ;)

so sorry but we dont give refunds

so says the store i bet

Ummm, how bout store credit?

CHeatharrR

wtf you keep calling me a cheater for?

and no, no store credits either

? who said anything bout calling you a cheatharrrR :whistling:

wahh ahhaha

im no cheater cheater

give meh proof you didn't call meh a cheater

I was not impressed with FF11 at all. And I'm a huge FF fan! The whole GUI throws me, all the menues and hasles you must do for simple crap...

I know what you mean man. I have been playing Final Fantasy since the first title on the net. I figured online would be cool. But it is way too expensive, takes forever to build up stuff, and when you do you can lose it all in a blink of an eye. Gets old really fast

Stop spamming!

actually my stepbrother had it~ I really got sick of it after a little while. Doesn't really appeal to me like the other Final Fantasy games

I've played it, and seen it played, and personally, It deviates from the orignal purpose of FF. It's like, so cliche'd. There's no real point, and hardly a plot. Not to mention the idiots running around on it. But hell, give it a shot for a month. Like it, keep it up, don't, kill it.

persoanlly i dont think anygame is worth that much a month...lol unless i was like obsessed with that shit and had no life i would pay to play that...if i did pay i woukld sit 24/7 and get my game on and make it worth it...but yup u should juss look for a MMORPG

I just don't like MMO games period. The whole point of the games is so strange, just don't really like the way that people treat it like it is real life. Gets really weird when people are getting "married" in the game and such.

As far as Final Fantasy online goes, it takes so long to build your charactor up, then if you get killed and someone takes your stuff? you screwed and basically have to start all over again! Lame

I play it, very fun in my opinion. The problem is that it's nothing like other FF's and its NOT for one person. You more or less HAVE to play with others, and the game WILL get on your nerves. The best way to enjoy it is playing in moderation. If you're looking for a game with more of a solo aspect, try WoW.

Well as I would have to agree that there are good parts to the game, I think overall it's crap compared to other FF games. On top of that you have to pay a crazy ammount to play it. Def. isn't worth that

but again i have never been into MMO's