Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What is the best character in the game?

I think the best character in the game would have to be a zeal/smiter because they can do uber by themselves. they are also good at dueling against other people. My friend has one he has done like 10 uber already with his zeal/smiter. But that is because he build the zeal/smiter right. It sorta hard to do one unless you have all the good gear you need for the build. I also think that a elemental druid is good because you can do a lot of damage with them. like im just starting to build one but i dont have everything i need but i know it can be a good build. Because i've seen a very good one built. it can do like 10k with tornado and like 12k with hurricane.

Best PVM- Light sorc with Infinity kills anything with like 2-3 hits Hammers cant compete with this because lightning can shoot far away.

Best PVP- Druid.. there is nothing better then a gg druid.. Im not kidding.

Lightning sorc can be good if you build them right but there are a lot of lightning immune in hell. Like Most of the council members in hells are lightning immune. So i dont know if the would be one of the best character. I agree with the druid being the best PYP in the game. So you don't think a zeal/smiter can do anything. They can do ubers by themselves. But i guess that is if you build them right.

It's worse for a fire sorc doing cs runs in hell though.

Now that sucks.

LOL I SAID WITH INFINITY

Infinity is a runeword that takes of all lite immunes

Smiters/zealer are terrible...

they cant get around as fast they can get crushed with multiple targets

a simple iron maiden can take them down.

Druids suck for melee. Never ever again say that they are gg PVP.

IMO, pallys are the best, and if you're talking about their build, then fix the topic name.

Should have just made a poll with all the characters and then we get to vote. But whatever floats your boat..

I have a level 86 Zealer. Nothin special on him, he could be better, but he's decent.

It depends. Each character have different weaknesses and strengths against other certain individuals. Overall, I believe that paladin is best.

Smiters can be the best in the game...... BUT they have to have UBER GODLY gear

All of you shut up a wind druid is the best dueler..

Obviously your all sad fucking nubs and dont know what you are talking...

it just gets me pretty pissed when idiots try to prove something right when its wrong.

*sigh*

Trust me on this a gg wind druid will not loose one battle why do you think Loh-Legend never lost a duel? hmm?

dont beilive me ask any single person on www.blizzsector.com

WIND DRUID IS THE BEST PVP

i wasn't talking shit about pvp................ in pvp its definatily w/o a doubt wind druid

But all around smiters are total pwnage with godly gear

Only thing a smiter can do that a light sorc cant is Uber.

Yea that makes it better cuz a good smiter can do everything a lite sorc can and solo uber

Not baal runs..

Sorc will beat smiter to the throne

It will kill faster since it can do 40k+ light, smiter can only target one guy at a time.

Sorc can static and take baal in 2-3 hits

Smiter will take baal 5hits+

Sorc will basicly get everything done faster and with beater quility

But I do admit light sorc is no match for a smiter in ubers..

Yea so in the end

PvP= good equipped wind druid

PvM= Light sorc but smiter can also do good

Uber= Smiter

Yes basicly what I said like 5 posts up..

But yeah ..

there is one char that can stand more of a chance then anyone to a wind druid.. a bowzon

by this I mean 351/20 lifers small charms full in stash..

gear all perfect... 15 ed.. I have seen this be done..

I seen a bow zon like this just rape out a wind druid ...

first it send like 3 waves of multi arrow to kill off druids summons before you know it there is 20 guided arrows in the air and wind druid falls...

but I only seen one zon that good.