Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Sony losing hundreds on each PS3

All I know is that the system is awsome in pretty much every way that I have seen. Ever since I have recieved mine I have been suprised by the power/performance of the console.

yup the ps3 sucks atleast for now so id wait till the price came down to like 400-450 then think about buying it lol bye then there should be alot of games/features to choose from maybe even a cheat device :)

I think that if you sat down and really played it you would understand why I feel its the best. First off, it is wireless out of the box, has a 60 gig drive, High Def movies, and the way that it interacts with the psp is awsome. Also the graphics and load speed on the console is amazing, makes no sound, and generates minimum heat.

People make a big deal about the 360 but put this in perspective...How much did we spend on the 360 with the harddrive? then add the HD-DVD, the Wireless adapter for wireless internet, and the charge kits for the controller and how much of a price tag to you come up with?

its a waist of money ps3. get a ps2 for $170 ( Australian ) and wait for the price to drop. or buy a xbox 360 you may aswell which has 20GB of space.

Sooner or later there will be a game for gay guys and women called "Jack Me Off" for the Wii Console (weeeeeeeeee) im bored what a fucked up console name...

Ever hear of buying in bulk?

Contracts, people. Sony isn't buying these parts for the consumer price.

The ps3 is by far the better console. Thats just my opinion. I have the 360 and the ps3 and have played them side by side. In my opinion there is no way that the 360 pwns the ps3 in the graphics area. And we are comparing launch titles for the ps3. And we all know how crapy the launch titles for theh 360 were.

The ps3 is by far the better console. Thats just my opinion. I have the 360 and the ps3 and have played them side by side. In my opinion there is no way that the 360 pwns the ps3 in the graphics area. And we are comparing launch titles for the ps3. And we all know how crapy the launch titles for theh 360 were.

That's all true, but buying a PS3 remains a lost cause. The new generation of video cards completely massacres any of the new consoles. If you're looking for spectacular graphics, the choice of where to invest your money is obvious.

Price becomes the main issue.

The Wii makes sense. Why purchase an $800 console when you can purchase an $800 ATI/Nvidia graphics card that completely outperformes every one of the consoles. -Not to mention the fact that none of the new consoles support DX10 games, which means most of the best games (graphics-wise) won't even be available to Sony consumers.

Spend $260 on a Wii, and you get what you pay for.

Edited by M00K

thats what you think ..

Chinese never get owned when it comes to selling stuff.

actually they get owned in car and basically electronics by the japanese

well you have to think about it in the point of view of sony or microsoft. the prices for the supplies given by the isuppli is the price of the hardware is that is not bought in quantity. im sure sony or microsoft could crack a good deal if they buy in extreme quantities. unless im wrong and they make thier own hardware!

also remember that game developers have to pay a percentage of the profit they make. so they are not always losing money.

http://gamer.blorge.com/2011/07/12/psn-welcome-back-program-boosted-ps3-game-sales/

Edited by Aloani

double post

Edited by Aloani

Im loyal to nintendo, though i do prefer PS3 over XBox 360. now if only i can get my hand on disgaea 3, ill start using my ps3 for more than FFXIII and Portal 2.