Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Post Your Favorite PS3 Lauch Story Here

Well, as everybody who's been on the internet (espicially Digg) knows that there are soooooo many juicy stories surrounding the PS3 launch today, such as the Wisconsin Wal-Mart only having 10 consoles and having over 60 people waiting for them. The Wal-Mart then took out 10 chairs and said, "Sit on a chait and get a PS3." Only problem: the only thing standing between the campers were a flagpole and each other's fists. :thumbsup:

My personal favorite is just the giant riot that took place at a Best Buy where some cops got the crap beaten outta them by fanboys. The runner-up is the four armed gunmen robbing a Gamestop for at least 4 consoles. :thumbsup:

Post your favorite outrageous story here!

All Walmarts got a minimun of 10 mine got 12 :-D and we had over 100 people befor it started raining they had them line up outside the garden center. When the wind blew it blew the cover on the fence off and they started freakin out! also the shipments was hour and 30 min late so they didn't get them till 1:30 :-D

some guy got shot

my wallmart had 5 =/ and i dident get one. fuck sakes :P