Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Wtf is wrong with my patch.

whenever i try and connect to bnet, it gives out an error saying it cannot indentify my version... wtf is up with blizzard?

You have to load your hacks AFTER you log into Battle.net... if you load them prior to logging on, it will reject you.

there a map hack for win 9x in this version ?

Uhh i think most of the hacks work for all windows versions

I get the same error on this computer. I have no idea why and I stopped using hacks long ago.

I even reinstalled and it still errors out.

Cannot identify application version.

Also my bots cannot log on as SC saying "bad product version"

I know it has to have something to do with registry files...

u cannnot use no cd cracks, not even pp works

No, I am using the official disc. No side track or anything.

Incorrect adam. You CAN use cd cracks, u just have to load ur hacks after u log in. and most ALL hacks are for XP and up. I mean NT. the one1 few i know of is Inhale 2.0.2, starspeak, Xtazy, statshack.dll, annihilationX4 (THIS IS THE FIRST RELEASE NOT THE UPDATED ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). There are more but I cant remember anything at the moment.

Incorrect adam. You CAN use cd cracks, u just have to load ur hacks after u log in. and most ALL hacks are for XP and up. I mean NT. the one1 few i know of is Inhale 2.0.2, starspeak, Xtazy, statshack.dll, annihilationX4 (THIS IS THE FIRST RELEASE NOT THE UPDATED ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). There are more but I cant remember anything at the moment.

im not even gonna try to argue, if u logg onto bnet u can just eject ur disk and it will still work.......

if u cannot connect to bnet w/ a cd crack, there is no point of havin one

no thats not what I ment. You can log into bnet with a crack AND NO CD. When I say hax, i ment inhale and stuff like that. Maybe if I can get my screen movie program working i can show if, itl suck up a hella lot of space though XD.