Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Crazy Sh*t going on on the 3rd

On the 3rd of December, there will be a be-all Starcraft hacking tournament. There will be several 2 vs 2 melee matches, and the winners of one match with face teh winners of another, and the winners of that match will face the winners of another second round match ect. We need you to sign up NOW to get this shit set up!

The rules:

1. Starcraft: Broodwar 1.14 only

2. Hacks are allowed, however crashing/dropping are not. it is recommended you get the latest Annhilition X4 Light from here to ensure you don't get crashed.

3. If you or a partner lag out, your match will be restarted. This is to ensure there is no drop hacking, because you lagging out will not make your team lose. :tease:

4. I'll set up some sort of contacting and bracket system for the tournement.

Further rules will be added upon suggestion.

The winners of the tournament don't win anything, except respect form the community, sorry.

Good Luck, have fun. :thumbsup:

If people sign up it will be.

1.14 Thats bs there are no good hacks out for 1.14

Count me out unlesss it gains more patches

I'm scrubbing the games due to the lack of participants.

There are more hacks out now for 1.14. Maybe try now, and instead of a date, try a Participate amount.

u know even if its 1.14 only i'll prob have 1.13f loaded on my comp anyways, and we are on the priv server so theres nuthin u can do about that