Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Rate My Sigs

Yo my freind says that my second sig in better you guys tell me what version is better

Note: These sigs where made by me. Face123 is my freind that im giving the sig to.

---------------------------------Version 1.0--------------------------------

myverbq5.jpg

---------------------------------Version 1.1---------------------------------

mortalcombatsigbluebackgr4.jpg

Edited by Hacks4meplease

they are both bad.

maybe u should put some constructive criticism div lol at other major gfx forums u would get warned for flaming.

i go to the top gfx sites in the world and i dont get warned. Some1 should be able to make an inference, if i tell him its bad then he obviously did something wrong. He needs to fix it.

yo dude stfu Div because that was my first sig made... Don't talk because YOU Didn't even make one. It Says "nova" in your sig so we all no you didn't make that.

You wanna see the .rif corel painter layered file for the 300+ sigs ive made? I made that sig from scratch, no render just me. I can prove it.

I dont stick my name on tags anymore because it kills the aesthetic value, i prefer to have a useful title.

P.S. got ur pm, you really shouldnt be calling ppl noobs when your sigs look like that.

i go to the top gfx sites in the world and i dont get warned. Some1 should be able to make an inference, if i tell him its bad then he obviously did something wrong. He needs to fix it.
Your word isn't the final judgement. If someone like Jordan tells you to better up about something, you bow out gracefully and listen, if not, keep talking and get banned. You're too arrogant for your own good.

im not saying im god here, and i apologize for my choice of words, i meant that if someone says its bad then something is wrong not just me.

And how the hell could i be arrogant about that? It was his first sig, i would have to go back in time and somehow get a sig i made 6 years ago and stick it on for those to count as arrogant claims.

And when it comes down to it, the sig is bad ok. I could cnc that tag for pages and all that would result in was him changing the tag so much that it would not even closely resemble his original tag, and judging by his experience, i dont think he can handle that.

Edited by Div

div, instead of just saying something is bad, say why it's bad.

Its bad because basically because it looks like a very choppy collage. His fire doesnt blend intogether at all and overlaps the renders face creating an ugly chaos of colors and conflicting flow. He has no focal point, his coloring is poor, his lighting is non-existent, and depth is nowhere to be seen. Its poorly comprised, theres absolutely no aesthetic value, his text has a horrid font and sticking it in the top left corner didnt help either. Theres no effects, and the tag is awkward in size; wreaking havoc on his composition.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Its bad because basically because it looks like a very choppy collage. His fire doesnt blend intogether at all and overlaps the renders face creating an ugly chaos of colors and conflicting flow. He has no focal point, his coloring is poor, his lighting is non-existent, and depth is nowhere to be seen. Its poorly comprised, theres absolutely no aesthetic value, his text has a horrid font and sticking it in the top left corner didnt help either. Theres no effects, and the tag is awkward in size; wreaking havoc on his composition.

Happy Thanksgiving.

I appreciate you taking the time to reconsider yu're post, but even so, talking down to a guy who's only made his second signature does provoke my desire to get rid of you.

Your arrogance and childishness abscond the meer thought of you being a decent person. As per your comment to his lighting, and most of the other critique you gave him, he knows nothing of it. Lighting effects aren't second nature to a newb designer. Try again on a more experienced pupil, so before you give another verbose explanation as to how this guy has a less than decent signature he has.. think, please.

And thanksgiving to you too, sir.

I've known that since the moment i saw his sigs and that was the whole reasoning behind just saying its bad, he can understand that its bad and atleast make a few adjustments. The post you quoted was only to satisfy the others.

Let me simplify this.

Bad Sig - Experienced Designer

-Full CnC: can understand and fix mistakes.

-Broad CnC: cannot understand.(tag is usually too complex and/or lacks in all areas making mistakes harder to find upon revision)

Bad Sig - Novice Designer

-Full CnC: cannot understand or fix.

-Broad CnC: can somewhat understand and looking over the tag can revise some obvious mistakes known to the more novice user (i.e blending)

I choose my words carefully, but it seems no carefully enough this time, i hope this elaboration clears this up and if not feel free to ask more questions.

Edited by Div

I've known that since the moment i saw his sigs and that was the whole reasoning behind just saying its bad, he can understand that its bad and atleast make a few adjustments. The post you quoted was only to satisfy the others.

Let me simplify this.

Bad Sig - Experienced Designer

-Full CnC: can understand and fix mistakes.

-Broad CnC: cannot understand.(tag is usually too complex and/or lacks in all areas making mistakes harder to find upon revision)

Bad Sig - Novice Designer

-Full CnC: cannot understand or fix.

-Broad CnC: can somewhat understand and looking over the tag can revise some obvious mistakes known to the more novice user (i.e blending)

I choose my words carefully, but it seems no carefully enough this time, i hope this elaboration clears this up and if not feel free to ask more questions.

I'm going to say this, in the most broad and vague way possible.

I may understand, but the one you're giving C&C to won't.

My sig is not good ok... but Div i'm 13 i don't no shit all about making sigs. It was my second ever and i don't even no how to lighten or anything ok so please be quiet you've been making sigs for like 5 years. i've made 2 sigs in 1 week. I bet you $100 that your first sig wasn't any better than mine

You did allright for the first time, but there is room for improvement. Try to fade the outside of a few layers that are crisper than others, so it doesnt stand out like a sore thumb. Also, try using colors that mesh together.

too many renders rarly does 2 work but 3? hard to get it together and matching