Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.14] Annihilation X4 Lite Edition + Custom Loader

Damm sh1t keep Droping me

any1 send me a link 4 the pirate hack ^^^

The aniihilation x4 lite edition's loader failed to intiate properly. So what should i do?

AX4key.ini ...

Yep :P Compliments of someone who bought the hack :(

Get 4 more posts anywhere in the forums besides the spam section.... Then you can download hacks. But you have to be a VIP member to download the AX4Keyfile to unlock the premium portions of the hack.

And if the loader says Unable to initialize download .NET Framework 2.0 or higher from microsoft.com.

I suggest getting the new version. He updated probably 10 times since. Many new features added. This one is pretty old :P

Ill get my hands on the private version soon!

dont u mean the premium? :derisive:

I mean post 200 posts on AgentGOD's site... On this site everyone has access to the private stuff too...

get 200 posts for the Premium... :cookie?:

Its an updated version, the premium version is not hosted here.

i hate private hacks so fucking gay but nice job ghoZty

lol Polo stop taunting... Zynastor might pull a fast one on all of you.... :(

isnt this an old thread tho because i already used that hack? or is it an udated one =(

This is an updated version. Which is so stupid since AgentGOD already put int he most useful things in the last version our keyfile works for :(

All he did was update the drop hack system. Which is stupid since the one we are able to use already works fine. :( Why else would it have taken me so long to release the keyfile if I weren't waiting for the most useful hack before SC is patched over again?

And it's stupid taunting us since Zynastor might, just might, screw AgentGOD over :P

Update your computer with Windows Update. If that isn't the problem then update your Microsoft .NET framework to v3.0. You can google the link...

see this is the old theard ....

XGhozt updates the hack for this thread. But it's the same thread.