Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Change Your IP in 30 Seconds.

You guys have been asking, so here is a simple way to do it..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1. Click on "Start" in the bottom left hand corner of screen

2. Click on "Run"

3. Type in "command" and hit ok

You should now be at an MSDOS prompt screen.

4. Type "ipconfig /release" just like that, and hit "enter"

5. Type "exit" and leave the prompt

6. Right-click on "Network Places" or "My Network Places" on your desktop.

7. Click on "properties"

You should now be on a screen with something titled "Local Area Connection", or something close to that, and, if you have a network hooked up, all of your other networks.

8. Right click on "Local Area Connection" and click "properties"

9. Double-click on the "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" from the list under the "General" tab

10. Click on "Use the following IP address" under the "General" tab

11. Create an IP address (It doesn't matter what it is. I just type 1 and 2 until i fill the area up).

12. Press "Tab" and it should automatically fill in the "Subnet Mask" section with default numbers.

13. Hit the "Ok" button here

14. Hit the "Ok" button again

You should now be back to the "Local Area Connection" screen.

15. Right-click back on "Local Area Connection" and go to properties again.

16. Go back to the "TCP/IP" settings

17. This time, select "Obtain an IP address automatically"

18. Hit "Ok"

19. Hit "Ok" again

20. You now have a new IP address

i was wondering how to do this

huh...

You guys do relize that this is to get a new local ip address right?

Yeah

I can help you guys change your ip if you have access to your router or w/e you have..

mm...or u can just call ur ISP and say u wanna new IP address -.- than agen....i forgot that could be to hard for some people :)

developing what does that little picture thing have to do with changing you IP address?

Just to clear things up, most service providers just assign you the same one. The refreshing process however, will sometimes fix your problem. I don't think this will help you if you get ip banned but I'm not sure so good luck.

Actually If you are banned from games like statrcraft. And I mean Ipbanned I dont think refreeshing IP works. ><

I have tried refreshing IP when i got IPbanned for trying too many Invalid CD keys in a row. hehe

So i should know.

But good info. :)

PS:Why am i titled as spam master? lol

Edited by Renegade Angel

because, title changes depending upon amount of posts, unless you're a V.I.P member, then you can pick your own

thats one of the main reasons im donating

Okay, i ended up getting IPbanned from Bnet, now if i do this will i be unbanned from bnet. and my last thing is will i lose my account?

If your ipbanned from bnet and you change your ip you wont be banned anymore now if they banned your account then your account will be banned....

If your ipbanned from bnet and you change your ip you wont be banned anymore now if they banned your account then your account will be banned....

So lets say i loaded my account (for a bot) and the warden banned me would that account be banned?

I dont know as in warrden you mean a bnet mod? or someone from a clan channel? it depends......

So recently i found out that SC keys dont work because the warrden easly spots them. now when i loaded my bot i asked someone about the constant disconnecting and then i got banned. my 1st account was loaded then poof ipbanned.

Thanks! Now i can just refer back to this when if i get ip banned something or somewhere.

I remember reading one method that said to just close the lan in "my network places", and then reopen it. I didn't think it'd work but it did.

Heh you dont look at the forums much were you got this bot. sc has an update witch no sc bots will work..... no one that made a bot yet figured how to bypass this.

Heh you dont look at the forums much were you got this bot. sc has an update witch no sc bots will work..... no one that made a bot yet figured how to bypass this.

Get your facts straight. There are private bots that still can go on SC. Im using one right now.

Emerge is what its called. i got it from my friend

and i do look through the forums this is over a year old. well my question still stands. well if no would mind goin on west and looking at the account speedsk8r that would be helpful