Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Comic Themed Sigs...

In my oppinion Div's first post was constructive from what i saw.. It was after you asked him to fix the problem for you when he became frustrated. It's not his sig in the first place so where would he be to tell you what to do to it? His suggestion was changing the background to fit the render. Try things on your own until you get them right or you wont learn for next time. BTW I'm new here and all ive seen so far is people taking criticism way too far.

I haven't done any Gfx in the last year but I was very into before that and I am getting interested in it again. Hope to have some sigs within a week. :blush2:

--Loc

OMG LOOK, IT COMES DOWN TO 2 THINGS

ME POINTING OUT YOUR FUCKING MISTAKES AND YOU FIXING THEM, THE END

if you took the time to actually read what i wrote and take it for what it is, its clear that the point is im not going to do your fucking sig for you but i will help you by pointing things out

im not speaking myself up and im not being an asshole, its not my fault you cant take help from some1 if they don't cover it in fucking rose petals.

Also, artisticly speaking, it's not possible to have a mistake in original artwork. :)

In my oppinion Div's first post was constructive from what i saw.. It was after you asked him to fix the problem for you when he became frustrated. It's not his sig in the first place so where would he be to tell you what to do to it? His suggestion was changing the background to fit the render. Try things on your own until you get them right or you wont learn for next time. BTW I'm new here and all ive seen so far is people taking criticism way too far.

I haven't done any Gfx in the last year but I was very into before that and I am getting interested in it again. Hope to have some sigs within a week. :blush2:

--Loc

It wasn't constructive.

It was a bark.

your backgrounds dont go with your renders at all

Which in fact they don't so what you do when someone tells you that is you look over your work to understand what they are saying first of all. They figure out for yourself what to do to fix them. Would you want someone your asking for help studying a midterm to give you the answer to all your questions and not show you how to answer them yourself. Now that seems pretty stupid doesnt it? Like someone telling you how to make a sig and now letting you figure it out for yourself. Point being he gave true oppinion of his sig, which means he does not need to give a reason for his oppinion.

--Loc

DING DING DING

We have a winner ladies and gentlemen.

Which in fact they don't so what you do when someone tells you that is you look over your work to understand what they are saying first of all. They figure out for yourself what to do to fix them. Would you want someone your asking for help studying a midterm to give you the answer to all your questions and not show you how to answer them yourself. Now that seems pretty stupid doesnt it? Like someone telling you how to make a sig and now letting you figure it out for yourself. Point being he gave true oppinion of his sig, which means he does not need to give a reason for his oppinion.

--Loc

This is original artwork. It's his choice wether or not he WANTS to change the background. If in fact he had wanted to, he'd of done it to begin with.

It's not contructive at all, it's only a critique.

u guys better resolve this...im going to close this topic soon.

Oh we have, this thread is long done.

You can close it now.

o.o this was funny :taunt:

Edit* i liked the first sig nice dude just ignore div hes power hungry....

Edited by MadMatt

Wtf are you reviving a 10 month old thread for.

Closed.

DEAR GOD, this was so old!