Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

DOTA for Starcraft Brood War

NP :P yeah Particel Arena was a pretty godly map. :P

Thanks Viper. :P You have made me happy for a week. haha. Or at least gave me something to get my mind off my sore throat.

Well I hope your sore throat goes away :P They suck even more than being sick sometimes...

Yeah last night I was talking to myself... yeah I know weird but... I was more of yelling that I 'f****** hate sore throats' and that I'd rather throw up. Because I don't think throwing up is half as bad as sore throat but then again, last time I remember throwing up was when I was drunk... but off that. Good luck with DOTA. again.. hah

well this is off-topic..LOL

I think puking is way worse than a sore throat.

Bad news everyone! It turns out that Starcraft seriously sux at map editing....

All Starcraft maps have a two thousand something limit on them for the total amount of triggers you can have in the game..... So I am going to be forced to seriously cut down the game's triggers by a ton... Which means far less features than I originally intended to include.... My only hope now is to consolidate triggers, which will prove to be VERY difficult, but possible. And if I can do it, I could possibly not have to cut out as much things as I wanted, and maybe not have to crunch the map as much.

YEA it does own@@

2048 is the max amount of triggers.

You can edit this in Starforge, though I'm not sure if it'll work in game.

Any who, I know this was canceled, so I'm gonna borrow a few ideas while trying to make my map okay :P

way to bring back a dead topic... -.-

:D Yes I know

Aint it wonderful >:D