Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.14] Oblivion.dll v1.0.3

File Name :: Oblivion.dll v1.0.3

Author :: Zynastor

Category :: 1.14

Description ::

Oblivion.dll v1.0.3 coded by Zynastor<br>Updates available at http://www.e10studios.net<br>For Starcraft/Brood War 1.14<br><br>Oblivion must be loaded before playing a game and is not recommended for use in ladder games.<br><br>1. General Information<br><br>Quick Reference of Hotkeys<br><br>F5 Toggle lag defender.<br>F6 Toggle game hang state.<br>F11 Toggle elapsed timer state forwards.<br>Ctrl + F11 Toggle elapsed timer state backwards.<br>F12 Toggle the four-state stat hack forwards.<br>Ctrl + F12 Toggle the four-state stat hack backwards.<br>~ Select all units of the same type that are current selected.<br>Page Up Increase download status display, use in lobby.<br>Page Down Decrease download status display, use in lobby.<br>Numpad 0 Use the drone float exploit (continues as long as button is held).<br>Delete Toggle in-game message log.<br>Insert Toggle three-state maphack forwards.<br>Ctrl + Insert Toggle three-state maphack backwards.<br>Pause Pauses and resumes the game.<br><br><br>Quick Reference of Commands<br><br>/list Show a list of players in the game, with player color, race, and ID.<br>/lat [num] Change game latency, 0=Low Lat, 1=High lat, 2=Extra high lat.<br>/idle Ping the location of idle workers.<br>/kill Kill selected workers (peons).<br>/rally Restores all rally points to default.<br>/sh Toggle selection hack state, use in-game or lobby.<br>/ualert Toggle configurable unit alert state, use in-game or lobby.<br>/atnlog Toggle in-game action logger state, use in-game or lobby.<br><br><br>Other Features<br><br>Start a game without any opponents.<br>Stay in game even after being defeated.<br>In-game system timer with AM and PM display.<br>Show map download status at all times.<br>Save screenshots as bitmaps rather than PCX.<br>Selection hack with mass select hotkey.<br>Nuke alert with map ping on nuke attempt. (not launch)<br>Ally alert with auto unally/unvision.<br>Channel, lobby and in-game chat logger.<br>Automatically create a worker on map begin.<br>Automatically mine minerals on map begin.<br>Automatically gain lobby ops. (host hack)<br>Alliance menu player names are in ally status color.<br>Lag screen box timer always set to 2 seconds. (safe quick drop)<br>On-Screen peon idle detection.<br>Bypass anti-hack protection when connecting to battle.net.<br><br><br>2. Detailed Information<br><br>Selection Hack<br>Allows you to group and select up to 255 units or buildings at the same time, an on-screen unit counter will also be displayed when you have selected over 12 units. Use the hotkey ~ to select all units of the same type that you have currently selected.<br><br>Maphack<br>This maphack includes safe clicks (client-sided clicks) to help make maphack undetectable, unit display to view the content or building queue of an enemy unit or building and three different modes which are full, lite and off. However it is still possible for maphack to be detected through invisible target clicks (right clicks), If you want to disable this feature you can change TargetClicks to 0 (Off) in the oblivion configuration file (oblivion.ini).<br><br>Lag Defender<br>Designed to allow you to chat and queue unit actions while the lag box is up. When the lag box appears, you can simply press the hotkey to make it disappear.<br><br>Game Hang<br>Allows you to pretty much freeze game play, you will be lagging on other player(s) screen but they will not be able to drop you. A substitute for the game's pause feature.<br><br>Stat Hack<br>Designed to keep you updated with all the information you need to know during a game, the four state stats hack has a number of different modes. You can cycle through the modes with the hotkey. The first mode displays the minerals, gas, and supply for all players. The second mode displays the average minerals and gas at any given time. The third mode shows alliances - a green box and then the player color if allied and a yellow box followed by the player color if allied vic is off. Finally, the fourth mode shows the IP address and ping of all users in the game. Keep in mind that computer players do not have an IP address or ping, and in UMS games, only the host information is available for ping.<br><br>Message Log<br>The message log, based on Perma's idea, records the last 16 messages you recieved so you can review them if you walked away or need to refer back to them. The messages are colored with the player colors of whoever sent them, and whispers are also recorded.<br><br>Action Logger<br>The action logger does exactly as the name would suggest - it shows all actions on-screen and saves them to a log file. This includes but is not limited to unit commands.<br><br><br>3. History<br><br>Version 1.0.3<br>- Fixed a crash that may occur sometimes.<br>- Fixed a bug with selection hack when cloaking/uncloaking ghosts or wraiths.<br><br>Version 1.0.2<br>- Fixed a bug with selection hack when using marine stim packs.<br>- Fixed a crash with selection hack when units were removed from selection.<br>- Fixed another bug with selection hack when double pressing a unit group hotkey.<br>- Fixed another bug with maphack target clicks.<br>- Changed program packer to remove the virus warnings on some antivirus software.<br><br>Version 1.0.1<br>- Fixed a crash when toggling maphack backwards.<br>- Fixed a bug with selection hack when double pressing a unit group hotkey.<br>- Fixed a bug with maphack target clicks.<br>- Added config option so you can use Alt instead of ~ for mass select hotkey.<br>- Added in-game command to kill selected workers (peons).<br><br>Version 1.0.0<br>- First release for patch 1.14<br><br><br>4. Contact and Credits<br><br>Oblivion.dll Code and Compilation<br>Zynastor<br><br>Beta Testers<br>Perma<br>Kire-kun<br>FIGJAM<br>Mr.Winkey<br><br>Credits<br>Perma - Being helpful.<br>Palomino - Various source codes.<br>PizzaPan - From Game-Deception for PEB module hiding.<br><br><br>Require help or want to report a bug with Oblivion?<br>Contact Zynastor at [email protected] or goto http://www.e10studios.net<br><br>Copyright © 2006 by Zynastor. All rights reserved.<br>Starcraft/Brood War Copyright © by Blizzard Entertainment®.<br>

View File

does this also give u "population control". i notice whenever the map is maxed and i'm the zerg my team or just me always gets the "population".fell me?

Please retype out your question in better coherent English so that we can understand you more clearly. Then you can get a well reasoned answer!

i think he means maxed map.

you need 5 posts

lol np. just don't make your posts real spammy.

also, im having the problem "Error can not run program when ever i start it up when im in batle net"

Load it before battle.net first then?

since u locked the other topic ill post the exact same thing here.

Oblivion says its for 9x but it aint, if I load it with inhale SC crashes with an illegal operation message. Followed by Ddhelp >.<. If I use the load provided, nothing happens. It launches SC successfully, but absolutely nothing happens, at least it does with me. Nothing has been loaded the only thing it did was launch SC........

Use Annihilation's LoaderX.

Yes, Inhale crashes with Oblivion, but Oblivion has a built-in maphack :(

its for XP ONLY. duh. LoaderX dont work on 98.

fair enough...I don't know wat u call it when: The map is maxed out.Say someone kills some units.Then someone else is able to build. I always thought it was random but since i Downloaded this hack i'm always that person. and since i'm always zerg i get larvae.I don't know if there's even a name for that.

its for XP ONLY. duh. LoaderX dont work on 98.

Oblivion itself doesn't work on 98 either. Duh.

i know, but it said it did.

sometimes i get crashes when using this hack. i select build a reaver then i get scarab and thats where i crash.

dont know if its a bug or glitch but when i use this hack i am unable to stack hydras but if i dont use it i can stack w/o any problems. :ermm:

Im sorry, but when i downloaded the oblivion.dll v1.0.3 and loaded the litrium, it said that it failed to initilize because of the missing dll msvcp71.dll. So what should i do?

I tried downloading the msvcp71.dll from google, but it still said that its missing it.

By the way Xthar, nice profile. Wins:11777 Lose:6

One more thing, how can i hack it i keep d/cing everytime i use it?

Edited by chicken64

put it in your system32 folder

Put wut in my system folder?

the .dll thing?

Which folder in system32?

I tried putting it in the main folder but it said that its missing it.