Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Skin [MetalAxe]

Just like I said, in a few days more 2.2 skins will be released. Well I found a decent one and I have added it to Ghoztcraft. So far all I have done was make the logo. Im still working on it, but you guys are free to use it as I add the things to it. Should be done with the next few hours. At least its better than the default one.

Enjoy!

Pink and White..

Better then all plain white

Kewl

lol, I may use it, but only on a super happy day.

Its not pink, its tan.. -.- And thats Blue and Black at the top...

give me the Ghoztcraft 2.1 or w/e is was and ill convert it to 2.2

Ok, but im warning you, the skin was made for 2.1 and that was a convert from 2.0. And its a huge mess.

The thing is that this skin no longer "exists" in public downloads on skinning sites, which makes it impossible to find an unmodded version of it. This means that it has over 45 custom skins edits from mods that belong to 2.1. I'm sure its still possible to convert, but I don't have the original version of the skin. If your up for it, pm me, and show me where you will be upgrading it, and I want to be admin on this place. To ensure that it is not leaked.

Edit: I take that back, I just found an old old backup of it, nothing added to it. before I send it to you I want to attempt once again. Pm me though.

Edit2: Ok, the Metalaxe skin is complete!

Ugh, could be better but it's better than the default one. :/

I'm actually in the middle of adding another one, lolz. Give me like 5 min to finnish and ill post it up.

id rather the white and blue one

i despise ( big word rofl ) this one

Sign in to follow this