Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Explosive Cigarettes

This is a very simple revenge device. What you need is a Cigarette, and a firecracker. You must first take the cigarette and take out all of the tobacco, WITHOUT ripping or krinkling the paper!!!(This might prove to be hard). If were able to do that correctly, then insert the fire craker in the cigarette very gentally, pushing it all of the way back making it touch the filter(Fuse pointing out). Then insert some of the tobacco into the remaining space of the paper without crinkling it. This then looks like

a normal cigarette when you are done if you have done it right. Then you find someway to give it to you unsespecting smoking victim. When he lights it and it reaches the fuse..........BOOOOOM...right in his face!!!!!Yes!!!! If any one has any suggestions on anything else that would work good in the cigarette, then please tell me!!!I HATE smokers!!!!!!Screw all of you

losers!!!!!!!AHhhhhhhhh,HA,HA,Ha,Ha.....

dont do that to some1 that have glasses , he will broke and that cost alot of money !

I dont know if a firecracker can break the glasses maybe just a small scratch. Anyways thats the price for smoking cigarettes. Yeah Basicly Smoking IS BAD FOR YOU IT KILLS! If he doesnt care about his health will he care for his glasses for a small scratch and maybe a startle.

Awesome, I'm gonna try this on someone that I hate smoking. I'll tell how it goes.

Why an explosion?

Why not something that will just jam the cigarret in their mouth?

Guest Lord-Bren

ya i agree cigs are bad and choking is a lot less painful way to die then lung cancer

well, ive tried this before and sometimes it does happen. Sometimes the firecracker blows the juan and that paper stuff into the mouth ive seen it before then i ran away.

Also maybe you can get the end of a bottle rocket and stick a fuse in it put it in the end of the cigerrete. It will act like a thruster. Wonder if this is attempted to murder....

Edited by ChaosityX

uhh.. yeah.. Closed.