Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Forum Error...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: member_points() in /home/ghoztcra/public_html/forums/sources/action_public/topics.php on line 1103

When attempting to view topics/threads...

I haven't checked all the forums but I'm getting it on various topics/threads...

When I clicked on my name, it sent me to that...

See attachment...

zomg ghozty fixor it

You dufus, that's your last topic made...

YOU ARE AN IDIOT LOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, next time take a screen shot of the error when you see it on a topic view, it's normally at the top of the site. And when you see it see if you can switch skins and see if its just that one skin that the error is on.

Otherwise, thats just your profile showing what you posted, but since you post the error first, it means that was must have been an error at some point. Please elaborate.

Thanks.

I did post a screenshot...that's why I said see the attachment lol...

Edited by SugarD-x

OMG DUDE

That is the place where it shows the last 5 topics you made.

That was the last topic you made!

About an error you got!! JEEZ >< Thickheaded, lol

rofl!!!! Wow...

Note: I know this topic is very old but I'm putting my last reply in it to end it once and for all. Also note that the error I mentioned was, in fact, happening on all skins at the time.

You guys really are idiots. That wasn't information about the last topic I made because I saw the error BEFORE I made the thread, just as XGhozt mentioned. The second half of the quote was a typo due to the fact that I meant to put that second paragraph outside the quote tag. Obviously that's not an error. Use your head next time and figure that out on your own. I was referring to the part that says the words "FATAL ERROR" in it.

Common sense anyone?

Holy shit, you came back after two years to tell us what you meant? Wow..

Welcome back. :D

Note: I know this topic is very old but I'm putting my last reply in it to end it once and for all. Also note that the error I mentioned was, in fact, happening on all skins at the time.

You guys really are idiots. That wasn't information about the last topic I made because I saw the error BEFORE I made the thread, just as XGhozt mentioned. The second half of the quote was a typo due to the fact that I meant to put that second paragraph outside the quote tag. Obviously that's not an error. Use your head next time and figure that out on your own. I was referring to the part that says the words "FATAL ERROR" in it.

Common sense anyone?

How Pathetic. I wouldn't expect much more from someone on Stealthbot.net though.

They are all really uptight and nuts about spam. I thought that before i got banned, and now i only think more of the same.

Wow! Hey dude you should post some more. That is crazy that you made this thread so long ago and now you are just clarifying. Why don't you post more often?

Because he's barely even in the clan on BNet, let alone an extra forums.

LoYaL: People get pissed off about spam because it's worthless...

And don't go insulting other people on forums in a general sense...

And, if you got banned, then you weren't following the rules in the first place...

Uptight about spam = they consider everything spam.