Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Have an idea...

I have an idea for a StarEdit program, but I don't know how to make them, so I ask someone else to read this.

My idea was for it to enable the user to make their own units/buildings/upgrades, not just rename them... Plz, if u know how to make StarEdits and decide to make this, plz email me.

Also, if you hav any more ideas to go along with this program plz post them.

You'd have to mod Starcraft to do this, you can't just make new stuff like that.

dude that means u cannon use staredit to do so, you wouldnt even be able to play online without anyone without the mod

What it means is someone will have to download your mod to be able to use all that. So it is worthless because few people use mods, in my opinion it's lame but some people like it.

Oh well, with the starcraft 2 coming out soon, and possibly a more advanced editor, maybe this type of modding will be feasible soon enough.

anomaly, i know what its like to be a new member here, but please don't just pick out random topics and post in them, this topic was made almost a year ago, please try to post in "up-to-date" topics. thanks! :)

Yeah really, check the last post date. They don't need to be brought back from the dead. 99% chance the topic died for a good reason.. Most of the time it's because no one cares.