Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Get To The Server!

Hey guys, i have no one to play with, so i'm wondering if anybody wants to have a sort of group party at channel Op XGhozt? We can bring as many bots as we want into the channel, just as long as they arent annoying. One of the bots must have the greet "Welcome to the Ghoztcraft party! Feel free to bring as many bots in as you want, and host a game or two!" But, there is one requirement... You must have atleast one hack. You don't need to turn it on, just you need to have one, just incase we have a few Hacked Games. Rules for Ingame: No Drop hacks Or Crash Hacks. If anyone in a match/game drops or crashes, we will restart, but only if your dropped. If you just leave, you Can restart, or you can keep going. The reason i'm throwing this party, is because the normal servers arent working, and no one is on the server, so i can't play with anyone. So i'll cya there guys! Sorry to any moderators or Admins who think this is spam, i just want someone to play with.

what about a pause hack?

Apparently, No one is coming to the party. If you are at the party right now, What channel are you in? Were going to channel Op XGhozt

I'm at the channel right now, i was just really late. Please someone come right now, because i'm there too.

Why dont you just get on

Us west or east w/e and play with like 10000 other people?

The reason i'm throwing this party, is because the normal servers arent working

Read the whole post...

Yeahh...

your always welcome to chill with me if you want i got like 20 people in my channel

Yeahh...

your always welcome to chill with me if you want i got like 20 people in my channel

Mind telling me the name of your channel? lol

And it better not be in a normal server...

Just go to the default channel, no point in making another one!

Hey guys, i have no one to play with, so i'm wondering if anybody wants to have a sort of group party at channel Op XGhozt? We can bring as many bots as we want into the channel, just as long as they arent annoying. One of the bots must have the greet "Welcome to the Ghoztcraft party! Feel free to bring as many bots in as you want, and host a game or two!" But, there is one requirement... You must have atleast one hack. You don't need to turn it on, just you need to have one, just incase we have a few Hacked Games. Rules for Ingame: No Drop hacks Or Crash Hacks. If anyone in a match/game drops or crashes, we will restart, but only if your dropped. If you just leave, you Can restart, or you can keep going. The reason i'm throwing this party, is because the normal servers arent working, and no one is on the server, so i can't play with anyone. So i'll cya there guys! Sorry to any moderators or Admins who think this is spam, i just want someone to play with.

ya bro i am down with that :) just we need to find a way to get people to play on the server... any suggestions?

this is an old thread for anyone not paying attention. Other wise enjoy.

this is an old thread for anyone not paying attention. Other wise enjoy.

lawls... so... still usefull obviously lol no one plays U.S Hack :/ i try hard to get people so..

Us hack will be more active than an Asian whores pussy on Friday when the tournament starts back up