Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What grinds your gears?

You know what really grinds my gears?

When i open the door to the garage and see my mom fucking her new boyfriend on the hood of my car.

wow....um....yeah....um....um....yeah....um.....wow :ermm:

When i have to spen a ass load of money just to make our water pass the inspection when we don't even drink our fucking water....Thats what grinds my gears damn it.

when fat people eat all the food at our school leavin notin for me cause i got d lunch

Wehn your paying lawyer's so much damn money and they don't return your damn calls.

WTF

When the shoutbox bans members for no reason, and makes up spam lies.

true,

you know what really grinds me gears? when the shoutbox isn't up

lag from the shout box and lack of ppl posting because of hte shout box grinds my gears

when sexy female teachers won't go out with me. that really grinds my gears!

Edited by PwNaGeJuIcE

You know what.. really grinds my gears?

VIRTUS.

meh, shit happens

slow ppl grind my gears

When ure walking in the halls at school and sum1 starts walking really fuckin slow and u cant pass, or when a group of ppl all start talking in the middle of the hall so no one can pass i usually go insane

When ure walking in the halls at school and sum1 starts walking really fuckin slow and u cant pass, or when a group of ppl all start talking in the middle of the hall so no one can pass i usually go insane

hear hear!

ooo know what grinds my gears NIGG** GUYS jk jk

what really grinds my gears is, when u tell ppl that ur not going to tell em something because its rude, and they beg u and beg u until u, finally give in and then when they hear what it is they stop talking to u and ignore ur existence.

so why even bring it up?

Do you know what grinds my gears?

Old people who slowly climb onto a bus, 30 seconds / person, and it is free for them to ride with it, and they make the buses be late because they have to go to the fukken cemetary every day to mourn all their relatives and friends who had already died, instead of being home and being happy about that they are still alive. No, they have to make buses be late and slowly climb on and off, like "yea we still have got some time until we die, why be a little bit FASTER?".

That fact that i have taking shits like 4 times in the last 2 hours cause my stomach is going crazy

Wow, take an Immodium or something, that's insane.

Well sence im no longer a member here, You know what really grinds my gears?.

You America, FUCK YOU!

when people flame for no reason :D

It grinds my gears when someone quotes a 4+ months old post and replies to it, when nobody cares about that post anymore.

you know what grids my gears? love, yea thats right love grinds my gears, 90% of you are like wtf loves a good thing well ppl, NOT MINE >.<:suicide2:

hey fishy wanna play battle shits? :stinker: :spiteful: :ermm:

Edited by Ruler of War

What grinds my gears is when I try to comprehend a post and I cannot find a way to understand it even if I try to.

alright what part of my post dont u get?

what grinds my gears is people bitching about other peoples posts, when they shouldn't care, because its the internet. its not like your life depends on reading peoples posts and understanding them.

and if it does get a fuckin life

What grinds my gears is when I try to comprehend a post and I cannot find a way to understand it even if I try to.

when people post something and they have NOT learned English.

I have learnt english, actually I'm the second best at english in my class.

And, I have no life today, so I'll be here waiting for people to come onto GC and type comprehensible posts. Well, if you put some " , "s (commas) into your post, then maybe I'll understand.

Edited by Zhuinden

oh yes but of course commas im sorry it seems i didn't care but seeing as how u will sit there and complain about it i guess ill fix it for you