Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

help?...

please help me. whenever i download an internet hack the thing dosnt work and my computer gets messed up :suicide2: its bad and whenever i download a compressed file like zergstack 1.14 i pressed cntrl 1 for a hyrda then i burowed the rest of hyrdas maybe 5 or 6 and press F7 while holdin them and they unburowed. i moved the first hyrda and they moved but when they where stacked they like went off and didnt stay in one spot?

What happened to your computer?

I think your suppose to have only 1 unit burrowed..

1) Make about 12 hydras at a time to start untill you master the glitch

2) Burrow ONE hydra

3) Press Ctrl+1 while the burrowed hydra is selected

4) Select the other Hydras

5) Press F7

I think.

Learn how to stack units properly, you won't have any trouble with these things.... And your computer was probably messed up by something you did, not something form this site...

well anything from this site not ur prob u would like to help u said :qtank: :resent: :rawr: :starwars: this smileys are awsome lol... wel ok i tried wat u said ghozt when i did the hyrdas like went off each other and spread out. then when i moved the one guy it didnt move but it moved others. and viper whenever i downlaod an internet thing my comp freezes and most the time i have to restart :P

well anything from this site not ur prob u would like to help u said :qtank: :resent: :rawr: :starwars: this smileys are awsome lol... wel ok i tried wat u said ghozt when i did the hyrdas like went off each other and spread out. then when i moved the one guy it didnt move but it moved others. and viper whenever i downlaod an internet thing my comp freezes and most the time i have to restart :P

I don't know man, maybe your computer is too slow or something. :ermm:

Zerg Stacking doesn't work with Oblivion. If you are incompetent enough to not be able to use such an easy macro as the zerg stacker by boyoboy, then go use Annihilation and learn how to press F6 twice.

God you guys are mean...

not our foulght hes a noob...

yeah but everyone has to learn sometime on how to use hacks. He sounds kind of young...

I don't know why, but I think I would be less mean if he could type. And if you can play SC, then you are able to use hacks. Using hacks is doing things according to the readme. It's nothing special.

P.S.: Xthar, that is called fault, not foulght.

Edited by Zhuinden

ok so im very young first of all.... and u where a noob once to i just joined so im a noob i dont take affence u wouldve been a noob a long time ago when u just started. my comp is fine but when i download this thing pops up(the file) and i would select read me and in game i press /spam or whatever and it didnt work so im kinda bumed.

Did you forget to inject it...? Oh, and Annihilation X4's newer versions don't work with Windows 2000.

When I was a noob, even then I was able to use hacks and play. For some reason I don't think it's that hard to do stuff according to a readme.

Did you forget to inject it...? Oh, and Annihilation X4's newer versions don't work with Windows 2000.

When I was a noob, even then I was able to use hacks and play. For some reason I don't think it's that hard to do stuff according to a readme.

I remember back in the day "what, damnation? why does it look like south park, virus? im scared". lmfao

lol ya those days were funny as hell

Is time 2 get a new or update computer dude!!

man.... wtf is wrong with this fast reply. when i type it starts typing like in the bottom reply.... but anyways.. don't feel bed ive been here sfor over 2 years and im still to "newb to use some of the hacks ...lol

YEAH NIGGAS THATS THAT SHIT

I knew how to stack hydras a hella long time ago, but not anymore. I stopped playing Starcraft for awhile now. I might get back into it though.

learned how to stack hyrdas anyway a lot of people on sc are mean they wouldnt tell me... well i got new computer and a lot of other stuff to add to it to make it faster. including upgrading my spelling a little. thanks for the help you sent me. T_T ;) :D :D

I remember back in the day "what, damnation? why does it look like south park, virus? im scared". lmfao

rofl rofl rofl rofl I SOOOOOOO REMEMBER ME SAYING THAT