Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Halo 3 vs Final Fantasy 7 Remake

My take on the two games;

Halo 3

Single Player Mode is a one time only thing you will do unless you wanna take on Legendary Mode

The story is ok but it isn't mindblowing

The gameplay kicks ass(expecially online)

No doubt the graphics are gonna own

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

No doubt that old owners and new owners alike will play this more then once

The story includes just about everything a story must have and the characters kick ass

The materia system was great and the minigames aren't too shabby either

Graphics just like the Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children movie (what more can we ask for)

Some people might say that Final Fantasy 7 outlived itself but I think that the graphics is gonna make it feel like playing a whole other game and it will still have the kick ass stuff from the original. Even though Halo 3 will not suck, just like the Xbox people will try saying Halo 3 is better but can't show evidence how. So I think Final Fantasy 7 will win without any trouble, which will be shown in numbers. Like the title says though I want to know who agrees or disagrees with my outcome and why. No beating around the bush please...

P.S. Can anyone try and find real sales amounts for FF7 and Halo (not including Halo 2)?

NO! Final fantasy is god's gift to people. I remember having way more fun playing final fantasy then i do playing halo. Um.. counter strike is cool too....

YEP COUNTER STRIKE OWN!!!!!!!!!! n e wayz if i had to choose i would pick final fantasy becuase halo is gay and lame

Just a few things... First off this is between Halo 3 and Final Fantasy 7 Remake not Counter Strike... Secondly I asked why you think it will win not if it will win... Lastly, big shock to me, not kidding..., is that no one is standing up for Halo 3... I mean after all that talk about how xbox is the best thing ever and all they could say for why was Halo, I'm surprised not to see one of Xbox's l)ick suckers in here talking without actually saying anything...

definatly halo3

because final fantasy holds the worst game ever award

For the actual number of sales I'm lazy. So the proposition is 20,000 Points to whoever can get me sales numbers for both games and post the site with it. More points will be awarded for a speedy post and any other interesting info found at the site, and or posted.

Guest MadMatt

halo 2 pwns final fanstay even if i havent played

halo2 i hav pkayed final fanstay and it sucks

nothing could be has bad as final fanstay

Your kinda alone on that one Mad unless it wasn't FF7 that you played... Main reason being is how can one of the games on the top sellers list be the worst game ever... Btw for the last time can you guys back your shit up cause without "evidence" there is no arguement. I've only know two games that has sold more then FF7 and those are Super Mario Bros and Tetris both somewheres around 40 million copies.

You can telll the difference between the smart kids and the dumbs ones byt what they choose. Anyone who can't comprehend a story will play halo 2 probliy to worst of the 3 halo's.

And ff7 is one of the most touching rpg's there is

ffa is the shit halo is all right but it got beat from sale from the game metriod prime and metriod prime 2 echos booyaa

i like FF7 as much as the next guy... but id have to say.. halo would be much better :)

beats me... i woould buy ff7 1st though.....

W/e comes out first, I'll get.

I'm a game enthusiast; I don't concentrate and what is better than the other...

I pay attention on its graphics, loading time, camera actions, gameplay (whether it gets boring or not), story, character development, and game length.

If I can beat a game with 5 hours of playing (if i have the time to myself) then I consider it sucky, and I KNOW that FF7 does not, what so ever, take 5 hours to beat, shit it took me 6 days, 3 - 4 hours each day, to beat that shit and I'm waiting patiently for the remake to come out cuz its going rock my world.

However, Halo 3 is also another game when its release should be a festivity.

Yes, yes the single player is not the best of the world, and we all have suffered with Halo: Combat Evolved.

Halo 2 was a long-waited breakthrough, which makes me wonder how they made a Halo 3.

Technically Halo 2 did not end the Halo series soo, Halo 3 must be the conclusion.

No way in hell Halo is going to be the next Doom. If it will, thats O-D (overdoing it incase you're ebonically challenged)

And another thing, it makes me confuzzled how you chose to compare these two games...

Especially when its two different genres of gameplay, good comparison :)

Halo 3 vs FF7 RM? Its FPS vs RPG.

Its better to say... "Which is better? Perfect Dark Zero or Halo 3?"

or... "Final Fantasy XII vs FF7 Remake"

But ehh whatever.

Only reason some of you think that the Xbox sucks is cuz you dunno how to take care of it.

www.xbox-scene.com --- Know what i mean?

Edited by Renegade~

Renegade~ <-- came closest to a thought provoking post out of all of you so far... (learn by example) On the other hand, I usually do agree that games from different genres should not be compared, but I did it this one time for a few reasons worth breaking rules over (rules i set for myself which are pretty good ones)

1. Both the Xbox 360 and the PS3 are gonna become excedingly expensive for a lot of gamers. I would hate having to buy one system only then playing the game for the other one and woundering why the hell i didn't get the other system instead.

2. People like arguing about this kind of stuff too much so I'm finding a way to let them speak their mind while i learn why people love/hate these games so much. Unfortunately the second part of this one isn't comming true...

3. First off I'm going for computer engineering so I'm thinking about working for Sony. Secondly, out of all the people here I probably have the best chance of passing on what we want out of FF7 Remake to the makers (If your curious on details ask through a personal message or something)

And one more response to Renegade~'s post;

I pay attention on its graphics, loading time, camera actions, gameplay (whether it gets boring or not), story, character development, and game length.

Especially when its two different genres of gameplay, good comparison

It might not always be fair in comparing games of different genres because of popularity of the genre and such, but that doesn't mean you don't have anything to compare. For example, if one game has a good story while the other doesn't then that gives you a place to start a comparison between games, even if they are of different genres. This only applies to certain genres though. Final Fantasy and Super Smash Bros. would have little to nothing to compare but on the other hand Final Fantasy and Halo have many things to compare. (mainly because of what the makers try to have you get out of the game)

Btw Magic Bitch that wouldn't be a bad idea for another topic: Halo vs Metroid Prime

People don't wanna admit it but Metroid Prime has more to it then Halo

perfect dark hands down beats any halo game out there i have loved it scine it came out for n64 but i say they should make a remake for conkers bad fur day

I don't see a remake happening for a game that new... Hmmm I'm hearing good things for Perfect Dark and I've felt like trying it so I guess I will.

its the nest frist person shoter out there